+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS Parses and Builds

Quote Originally Posted by Finella View Post
    2) Increase trickster's bolt base damage to match fervent strike, and make carry a big stick affect trickster's bolt too.
    Or, for something different, Trickster's Bolt have a chance to proc another Bolt for x % of the initial Bolt's damage. This Bolt shouldn't be considered a "proc" itself, so it can activate Life Surge on the enemy.
    Just something different! :P
    No need to be boring! :P

Trickster, anyone... trick... shooting 2 bolts...

Rift Disciple

Not seeing Druid being on par with Shaman.

Average Druid parse is around mid 23s, with low/mid 24s with good crit RNG during Fae Mimicry.

Shaman's average is mid 24s, high 24s/low 25s with good crit RNG.
    I dunno, I was finding myself averaging low 24k with 25k with good crit RNG and high 23k if bad for Druid. Druid is a bit more mana hungry than Shaman tho.

I don't know if it was bc I was tired, but I felt like I was getting some Shaman macro delay on the PTS last night... hadn't experienced that before and it really threw me off. Inquisitor and Druid seemed fine, but Shaman seemed to have problems with ability queues.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Eskatol View Post
    but Shaman seemed to have problems with ability queues.
    Agree. On live and PTS for me.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Attillaa View Post
    Agree. On live and PTS for me.
    yes the new FW is just horrible
    Last edited by Alex113; 09-02-2013 at 08:06 AM.

Can someone post the new parses after the crystal has been nerfed?
    I am getting horrible numbers :/

Soulwalker

Default Need input on a Hybrid build. Justicar/Sentinel/Warden

Hi all, i'm a new rift player. I want those souls put together, to make a build that will allow me to wield a mace and board, cast some offensive spells, be an effective healer enough, and also tank at the same time (Off tank will be fine), and be decent DPS. Can anyone crunch up a build for me?

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by AshrielAltaire View Post
    Hi all, i'm a new rift player. I want those souls put together, to make a build that will allow me to wield a mace and board, cast some offensive spells, be an effective healer enough, and also tank at the same time (Off tank will be fine), and be decent DPS. Can anyone crunch up a build for me?
    not sure if trolling.
    good luck with that.
    Undecided! P90 Cleric | 9/9 FT-EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 5/5 PB | BoB 2/4

Rift Chaser

give druids this and i will be happy

http://www.rifthead.com/ability/-546...urious-assault

or buff druid pets and AI

or buff 20% dmg

Ascendant

Not seeing Druid being on par with Shaman.

Average Druid parse is around mid 23s, with low/mid 24s with good crit RNG during Fae Mimicry.

Shaman's average is mid 24s, high 24s/low 25s with good crit RNG.

Something important to note is that ~3.5k of a druid's DPS won't scale beyond 500 CP due to the pet being crit damage capped at that level. In additional, Druid only has 9% crit passive + a pet only version of Burning Fury, while shaman has 10% crit passive + rage of the north.
    I know i am replying to an extremely old post but does the CP cap on the pet actually hold true?I am seeing the same percentage increase between my abilities crit/non-crit as the pet's abilities regardless of my crit power. Also, Druid is consistently above 25k for me in the test setup with mid 25k when CE crit rng is high. Is anyone else seeing these kind of numbers.
    Last edited by haybale; 03-25-2014 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by haybale View Post
    I know i am replying to an extremely old post but does the CP cap on the pet actually hold true?I am seeing the same percentage increase between my abilities crit/non-crit as the pet's abilities regardless of my crit power. Also, Druid is consistently above 25k for me in the test setup with mid 25k when CE crit rng is high. Is anyone else seeing these kind of numbers.
    It was a display bug. I do not know if that visual bug has been fixed but the pet did not have a CP cap of 500.

Soulwalker

Could someone explain to me why you guys thought it was a good idea to have the Inquisitor rotation rely on zealotry bug to have a semi-proper but still terrible dot line up?

Soulwalker

Default Test

Testing testing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13