Closed Thread

Thread: Best Dungeon Healing Build?

Default Best Dungeon Healing Build?

What are some of the best builds for dungeon group healing, in terms of the most heal throughput for tank and group?
    Men do not stop playing because they grow old. They grow old because they stop playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes

RIFT Guide Writer
    4/4 Grim Awakening (US-First) 3/3 Infinity Gate (World-First) 5/5 Planebreaker Bastion (World-First)
    Legendary Pokemon Captured: Greenscale (World-First) Akylios (World-Third) Laethys (World-First) Maelforge (World-First and only pre-nerf)video
    Officer of <Vendetta>

dbe
    Rift Master

^

I'd say #1 is Sentinel. Purifier is also decent. Not as many tank cooldowns though. Run speed and AOE cleanse is nice to have.

I used to try and switch into Warden for some bosses that have crazy aoe damage, but it was never really worth it. You have enough aoe tools in Sent.

Some people heal as Defiler and even though I don't recommend it, they seem to be good at making it work. Defiler is awesome to have in your toolbox though for support roles.

Telaran

If I were to design a generic healer it would be close to what 61sentinel/15puri is right now. It's a well-rounded toolkit, it's as fun as your 0815 healer can be, really easy to learn.

Thanks, guys, I've been loving my Defiler for solo/duo (and just hit 50, so looking forward to doing Chronicles with my wife) but I'm not sure how it will work in a dungeon just yet. Sent/Pur looks very well rounded for dungeon healing, will try that out.
    Men do not stop playing because they grow old. They grow old because they stop playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Winterfury View Post
    Thanks, guys, I've been loving my Defiler for solo/duo (and just hit 50, so looking forward to doing Chronicles with my wife) but I'm not sure how it will work in a dungeon just yet. Sent/Pur looks very well rounded for dungeon healing, will try that out.
    Defiler is definitely viable for dungeons but when you hit 60 and start in experts you'll find it far harder to use than 61 Sentinel until you have decent gear.

Well I'll be using Defiler for Chronicles duo's with my wife. Can those be done in Expert/Master mode, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Winterfury View Post
    Well I'll be using Defiler for Chronicles duo's with my wife. Can those be done in Expert/Master mode, too?
    Chronicles? Sorry no.

Closed Thread