+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Cleric Bug Discussion - Rift 3.2

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    As this is a bug thread, this is not really relevant...
    But it was bugging me. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh /dies hahaha

Bound fate now working with obliterate in PVE but was if nerfed for PVP ? Hitting for around 400 to 600 with obliterate on. (That's full Warlord with Crystal). Use to get around 2k.

Disintegration hitting for around 2 to 2.3k. (Less than a single shockpulse on average).
    I don't think a thing was changed here at all, or the value so small as not to be noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickalispicalis View Post
    Bound fate now working with obliterate in PVE but was if nerfed for PVP ? Hitting for around 400 to 600 with obliterate on. (That's full Warlord with Crystal). Use to get around 2k.

Disintegration hitting for around 2 to 2.3k. (Less than a single shockpulse on average).
    I don't think a thing was changed here at all, or the value so small as not to be noticeable.

B/F broken for PVP for certain. Doesn't really matter though. No one is playing it anyways. I just tried to satisfy my curiorisity. Kervik got about half way through this soul, but seems to have abandon ship.

I might try RIFT again in 2 or 3 months, to see if anything has improved. Presumably, all souls will need a redo with the new level cap.

I sincerely hope Scott can turn this company around. I really do.

Soulwalker

Default Flare-Up broken or not?

I just started playing cleric (purifier) and have just put 3 points into Flare-Up. When I use Symbol of the Torch on a warfront, the absorb shield gets destroyed within 3 seconds. However nothing is reapplied. I've tested this in a few warfront games now, and nothing has reapplied. So now I'm thinking that it is either broken or not allowed to work in pvp.

Soulwalker

Default Dis/ToD

I just tested out Obliterate's affect on ToD and Dis and instead of the 250% increase in damage like the tooltip say's im only getting around a 209% increase in damage... Didn't see anyone else post about this so if it has already been said im just repeating it.

Quote Originally Posted by SeraphimDream View Post
    I just tested out Obliterate's affect on ToD and Dis and instead of the 250% increase in damage like the tooltip say's im only getting around a 209% increase in damage... Didn't see anyone else post about this so if it has already been said im just repeating it.
    It will add to any other active damage buffs such as Rage Blight before applying.

Pursuit of Truth doesn't work everytime after a spec change.

For example, if I'm Inquisitor and go to Defiler then I will have 30m.
    But, if I died and be ressed (battle or not doesn't matter), I will have 35m.

Of course, when we got 30m instead of 35m, the anti-pushback doesn't work. Resulting in a pain casting of Pain Transmission ...

As we're talking about Defiler, links still doesn't proc Shroud of Agony. Is it intended ?
    World Progress Ranking Website
    (Don't forget to MouseOver Dates or Points to see details !)

Experts W#1 | Crucia W#1 | Regulos W#2
    www.aethys.eu

Plane Touched

Not sure if this is the intended functionality but:

Justicar:
    When activating Purpose out of combat and using Even Justice (and possibly Censure, haven't tested it fully yet) the cleric can regen mana without hitting any targets.

Inquisitor:
    When spec'd into Life & Death Concord/ Unified Theory; Justicars' Even Justice (and possibly Censure) grants stacks without hitting targets. Allowing for the Cleric to prestack L&D/UT out of combat for a front loaded insta BoD.

Druid:
    When spec'd into Resounding Blow and using Eruption of Life on more then 1 target, the cooldown reduction to Resounding blow is applied for all targets hit with an AE attack causing an almost instant cooldown within 2 AE attacks on 5 mobs. In addition Resounding Blow buffs damage of AE attacks; when used in the case above would net potential inflated AE dmg values as every 3rd AE attack would be at +50% damage in a rotation that would be EoL on 5 targets, RB, WS, WS, RB, WS, WS.

These may in fact not be major issues or considered game breaking as with issue 1 other Cleric souls have means to regen mana out of combat via Channel or Life Tap like abilities. Issue 2 would only affect an edge use case where it is neither optimal spec to play for end game but possibly beneficial to Solo play. May have implications in PvP however; and Issue 3 would only affect those who put forth the effort to maintain EoL on more then one target.

That's all I've found so far, will update with more when I find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Stokesey View Post
    Not sure if this is the intended functionality but:

Justicar:
    When activating Purpose out of combat and using Even Justice (and possibly Censure, haven't tested it fully yet) the cleric can regen mana without hitting any targets.

Inquisitor:
    When spec'd into Life & Death Concord/ Unified Theory; Justicars' Even Justice (and possibly Censure) grants stacks without hitting targets. Allowing for the Cleric to prestack L&D/UT out of combat for a front loaded insta BoD.
    Issue 1 has been known for a very, very long time. I don't think they consider it a bug as it has been brought up a few times.

Issue 2 isn't really much of an issue, even in PvP. Sure you get a front-loaded insta-BoD, but you need 16 points in Justicar for Even Justice and so you are sacrificing Radical Coalescence. I'd take a insta-BoD, Nysyr's Rebuke refresh, Perseverance, Purge, Interrupt, Bewilder, Judicial Privelege refresh over a front-loaded insta-BoD any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickalispicalis View Post

I am not sure anyone from TRION is reading this thread. Not even sure if Kervick is still with TRION. In any event, the hotfix came and went and this was left untouched.

Bound Fate with obliterate on is not working at all in PVP.

Rift Chaser

There are two bugs with purifier that somehow made it to live even though I talked to kervick about both of them myself.

First is pretty obvious, if two purifiers are channeling ward of flame on the same target, the later channel causes the first channel to stop healing (but continues casting).

The second is a problem that causes ward of fire to be cast with a cast time slower than what it should be if you start the cast right as a stack is gained. On the pts at one point there was an issue where this would also cause the stacks to not be consumed. That part was fixed, however sometimes my ward of fire still casts for 2 seconds even though I have 3 stacks.

I am dumb.
    Last edited by Scourge; 08-21-2013 at 02:18 PM.
    Focus@Vigil | 60 Mage
    Eluo@Vigil | 60 Cleric
    Prime SL Mage Guide
    Prime SL Cleric Guide

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by THEFUNKBOT View Post
    There are two bugs with purifier that somehow made it to live even though I talked to kervick about both of them myself.

First is pretty obvious, if two purifiers are channeling ward of flame on the same target, the later channel causes the first channel to stop healing (but continues casting).

The second is a problem that causes ward of fire to be cast with a cast time slower than what it should be if you start the cast right as a stack is gained. On the pts at one point there was an issue where this would also cause the stacks to not be consumed. That part was fixed, however sometimes my ward of fire still casts for 2 seconds even though I have 3 stacks.
    For the first one I think you still gain stacks of the cast time reduction buff and absorbs, but yeah, it does stop the healing component for sure.

The other issue is, if two puris are channeling on each other, it prevents them from gaining the cast time reduction stacks properly, as if they're stealing the buff application from each other. I know, it's probably not often that two puris will want to channel on each other, but it's still an interesting quirk.
    White Fang

Adastra@Greybriar

Ascendant

Edit timer: Now that I think of it, I think if one Puri is channeling on another Puri, who is channeling on a different target, it will cause issues with gaining stacks of the cast time reduction buff. If someone else can confirm this...
    Last edited by Adastra; 08-21-2013 at 02:32 PM.
    White Fang

Adastra@Greybriar

Soulwalker

Ward of Flame - Currently heals for the FULL amount listed in tooltip each second over the duration. It's supposed to heal for X over Y, not X every second for Y seconds. Bubble portion of skill works as expected.

Danger of the Deeps - Stacks of this buff will allow Ward of Flame to continue to be cast past 3 seconds, up to 8 seconds with five stacks. It will continue to bubble/heal the target as if you were still channeling it. However, after the initial 3 seconds, you can move freely and even cast other abilities, including Ward of Flame again on another target, so you can end up with as many as three red beams from your cleric healing & bubbling allies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast