+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Cleric Bug Discussion - Rift 3.2

I apologize if this has already been discussed, the search thread function isn't working.

I noticed on my Cleric that Mien of Leadership is not increasing my Endurance or Armor by 35% as the tooltip advertises. I even removed all other buffs to make sure.

Default Druid Bug

When porting in an instance, recently and most experienced inside of infinity gate on the first boss.

75% of the time, if in druid spec and you use a portal on the new planebreaker boss. the spirit of asphodel buff will appear to be toggled off, when they are actually still on. This mainly causes problems with [notactive] inside a macro, as that macro will just keep trying to turn the buff on over and over until toggled off and on again.

Kervik can you please check Cabalist spell - Maelstrom. I use cabalist a lot and can tell you this spell has not worked for about 70% of the patches for so long. It's always broken. By the way it should have a 3 second stun as it's pointless in conquest even when it is working as everyone runs away. It's ok for pve without the 3 second stun but if it's not working at all its a waste of space.
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    If you bothered to read my 3 posts you would know that I have said it is not the archon buffs dropping heroic resolve and spiritual protection. Here it is again. They drop off when I have not been in a group. Ok everyone.... NOT THE RAID BUFF.
    I don't know if anyone else is getting this but these two buffs are always dropping off for me still. Ill just post it yet again in hope I don't have to keep reapplying these buffs over and over and over and over
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    Kervik can you please check Cabalist spell - Maelstrom. I use cabalist a lot and can tell you this spell has not worked for about 70% of the patches for so long. It's always broken. By the way it should have a 3 second stun as it's pointless in conquest even when it is working as everyone runs away. It's ok for pve without the 3 second stun but if it's not working at all its a waste of space.
    If you are talking about PvP then it will not work on people who are currently immune to knockback.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    If you are talking about PvP then it will not work on people who are currently immune to knockback.
    It doesn't pull anyone. Everyone can't be immune to it. This spell wouldn't pull a dead blade of grass.
    Broken
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Kervik View Post
    Hey all,

With 2.3 coming out I wanted to get a fresh start on a bug thread. Please repost any issues that are still occurring post-2.3 and I'll see what I can do with them.

Please remember to keep this to bugs. Checking to see if something is a bug is great, but try to keep suggestions and debates to other threads.
    hello. been nice if u fix cleric healing in wf count bug, i wanted to see how much justicar healing and druids pet dpsig/healing doing=)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Morgana View Post
    * Shaman - Furious Assault can no longer be purged and now lasts through death.
    In the patch notes for 2.4 Hotfix #9, it says that Furious Assault will now last through death.
    However, it was still being removed on death and I had to reapply it every time.
    Roles - A convenient menu for changing roles, equipment, and wardrobe

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #159
    Rift Team

Hey all,

First off, my apologies for being absent from this forum for as long as I have been. I dropped the ball on communicating with you all and Iíll work on getting things back to regular communication or at least letting you know if thereís going to be a while that Iíll be absent ahead of time.

I have some updates and fixes getting ready to head out to PTS, and most likely out with one of the next hotfixes. Some of these expand some of the existing capabilities of abilities, so let me know if you'd rather the ability stay as is.

Sentinel
    • Increased the duration of Banish to 15s. Banish now deals damage ever 1.5s instead of ever 1s to match other Cleric damage over time effects. Updated damage to reflect new duration.
    • Increased the duration of Vigilance to 15s.
    • Slightly increased healing done by Healing Communion. This amounts to about a 10% increase.

Warden
    • Signs will no longer proc from Geyser healing.
    • Overflowing Renewal can now be cast on allies outside of your party or raid. Overhealing spread from Overflowing Renewal will affect the targeted allyís party and raid even if that is not the casterís party and raid.
    • Ripple can now be cast on allies outside of your party or raid that you have Healing Spray or Soothing Stream on. Effects spread by Ripple will affect the targeted allyís party or raid even if that is not the casterís party or raid.
    • Oversaturation will now proc Dangers of the Deep on cast (if you have points spent in Danges of the Deep).
    • Oversaturation will now proc damage when any nearby ally is healed by the Cleric and no longer just their party and raid members.
    • Glassy Reflection will no longer be consumed by the casterís own abilities.

Defiler
    • Fixed an issue where the heal proc from Unstable Transformation was not lasting the full duration of the buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Zormus View Post
    In the patch notes for 2.4 Hotfix #9, it says that Furious Assault will now last through death.
    However, it was still being removed on death and I had to reapply it every time.
    This was actually a typo in the patch notes and the ability wasn't meant to last through death.

Telaran

Default this makes me sooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!

Warden
    • Overflowing Renewal can now be cast on allies outside of your party or raid. Overhealing spread from Overflowing Renewal will affect the targeted ally’s party and raid even if that is not the caster’s party and raid.
    • Ripple can now be cast on allies outside of your party or raid that you have Healing Spray or Soothing Stream on. Effects spread by Ripple will affect the targeted ally’s party or raid even if that is not the caster’s party or raid.
    • Oversaturation will now proc Dangers of the Deep on cast (if you have points spent in Danges of the Deep).
    • Oversaturation will now proc damage when any nearby ally is healed by the Cleric and no longer just their party and raid members.
    Last edited by Deaconblue; 11-15-2013 at 06:33 PM.

Soulwalker

Altruism does not work on Subtle Invocation. It just heals for 0.

Unstable transformation causes raid marks on the target to be invisible for the duration of it.

13.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #163
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by vengeance501 View Post
    Altruism does not work on Subtle Invocation. It just heals for 0.
    Looks like Echoes of Altruism wasn't counting overhealing in its calculations for Subtle Invocation. So if you were just healing someone already at full health it would heal for 0 or if Subtle Invocation had some portion of overhealing on it the heal from Echoes of Altruism heal would be reduced. I have a fix in so it always uses the full value of the heal (actual healing done + overhealing) in determining the healing for the Echoes of Altruism proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokesi View Post
    Unstable transformation causes raid marks on the target to be invisible for the duration of it.
    No idea what's happening on this one. I'll need to go talk with the UI people in charge of the raid marks for some more info. I'll let you know when I have some info to report.

As an extra heads up, I'm out of the office for the rest of this week and will be back again on Dec. 2nd. Wanted to try and keep everyone informed of an expected disappearance from the forums.
    Last edited by Kervik; 11-25-2013 at 11:53 AM.

Looks like Echoes of Altruism wasn't counting overhealing in its calculations for Subtle Invocation. So if you were just healing someone already at full health it would heal for 0 or if Subtle Invocation had some portion of overhealing on it the heal from Echoes of Altruism heal would be reduced. I have a fix in so it always uses the full value of the heal (actual healing done + overhealing) in determining the healing for the Echoes of Altruism proc.

No idea what's happening on this one. I'll need to go talk with the UI people in charge of the raid marks for some more info. I'll let you know when I have some info to report.

As an extra heads up, I'm out of the office for the rest of this week and will be back again on Dec. 2nd. Wanted to try and keep everyone informed of an expected disappearance from the forums.
    Also with Unstable Transformation, it causes the Chain Gang graphic on Warden Thrax to disappear, as do any other abilities that transform the character (couple of different mage abilities).

Rift Chaser

could you fix AI of greater faerie healer, 50% of the times he is going in direction of her attacker and doing nothing just sometime heals herself (attack is disabled) , and 80% of the time she dont even start to heal me just following me if i attack someone, so whats the use of a healer pet if she dont even heal me with enabled autoheals. (full druid build)
    Last edited by jebeninick; 12-05-2013 at 03:35 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast