Closed Thread

Thread: Easy Cleric healing builds PVP and 5 mans

Shadowlander

Default Easy Cleric healing builds PVP and 5 mans

So I returned to rift about a month ago and leveled my rogue to 60 and spend most my time and effort gearing and playing him.

I recently leveled my cleric to 60 pretty much solo doing the story quest line while mining and getting his weapon smith and artificer maxed.

I actually pulled I think Ahovs solo Druid leveling build off here and found it very helpful.

I want to use my cleric for more than just mining and doing the daily crafting quests. I would like to jump in and heal an expert occasionally with guildies and run conquest. At 50 I was able to heal experts easily. So far I have not found a build that is idiot proof at 60 where I can jump on the cleric occasionally and heal an expert. I'm not looking for a top end raid build. Just one where I can heal a 5 man fairly competently. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

The second build I am looking for is a good aoe build. I used to run a cab spec in conquest at 50. If anyone has a good conquest spec I would be interested in that as well.

The main thing I am looking for is a couple decent builds I can play with my cleric when I am looking for a change from the rogue. Right now the only build I really feel competent playing is my Druid build and that is because I leveled from 50 to 60 with it.

Rift Disciple

Default Healing builds

Well I personally use Ahov's sent build which can be found here....

http://addictguild.com/phpBB3/viewto...p?f=105&t=6858

I have had no problems healing dungeons at all. It is pretty easy spec to use with a ton of cd's.

Cab is still a good aoe spec, and shaman is also good at aoe and ST but its melee and that puts alot of ppl off, you can find guides for these in the guide sections, there are different vartions for however you want to play, hope this helps.

Shadowlander

Default Thanks

Thanks. I tried out the build and it worked fine.

If you have a link to a good cabalist build I would appreciate it also.

How much do you HATE BISHOPX?
    Warrior video (july)
    Newest shaman PvP video
    Enjoy the GREATEST HITS

Closed Thread