+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Cleric Healing souls fun to play?

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by CericX View Post
    So responses seem to show mixxed feelings with mostly disdain for Puri playstyle. Anyone find puri play fun?
    Im gonna say havent read much of other peoples responses yet but I have to say I absolutely LOVE the puri.....EQ2 shaman was mentioned as a reference and I was an even bigger fan of the EQ2 shaman.

Puri is fun to me juggling the symbols with the wards. If the symbol is used properly you can pretty much keep everybody alive easily but its challenging especially with the burnout 8 secs with it being reduced. I personally didnt put any points into have a % towards burnout being removed early cause it seemed unreliable to me while others might find it worth while.

The only things I would change is the 1st AE used the current burnout and causes it and I think it shouldnt be affect by or cause burn out due to how weak it is....it should be spamable. The second AE Symbol of the hearth i think its called.......well im not sure what to do about it at all but it is also affect by burnout so becomes very ineffective during my gameplay even though I have it on my hot bar ready to use.

Maybe to make puri more enjoyable they can change the burnout effects slightly to instead of blocking the symbol it can deminish the symbol strength when recasted too soon. Not entirely sure HOW to make that work properly but it sounds like it could be interesting.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by darkchicken View Post
    Every healers should have a "way" to AoE cleanse.

Just because of that small detail, it sway the choice by alot.
    AOE cleans makes things too easy and keeps the game from being challenging if everybody got it. I imagine the only reason Sentinal get it is because almost EVERY mmo I have ever played Direct healers tend to heal for the most and tend to become the main raid healer and all other heal types end up as backup.

So giving the sentinal an AOE cleanse on what a 10sec cool down helps them main raid heal and cleanse every so often.

How often do you need to cleans the entire group all at once or you'll wipe that it cant wait a few seconds to change target cleanse change target cleanse. Or even god forbide that support cleanse also.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4