+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 7% magic debuff

  1. #1
    Rift Chaser ceodoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    349

    Default 7% magic debuff

    Another Cleric in our guild mentioned last night that clinging spirits from soul drain stacks with some of the other 7% magic debuffs we put up, I thought they did not stack, any confirmation out there please?
    At work can't test.

    Tenebrious Distortion
    Clinging Spirits
    Sigil of Spirits

    Doc
    Rift is the Rachael of Bladerunner, we can never know exactly how long it will live, but it will burn so bright whilst it does.


  2. #2
    Rift Chaser ceodoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    349

    Default

    *edit timer*

    Spiritual Deficiency
    Rift is the Rachael of Bladerunner, we can never know exactly how long it will live, but it will burn so bright whilst it does.


  3. #3
    Telaran Xyvilii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Tenebrous Distortion, Clinging Spirits and Sigil of Spirits (5% Magic debuffs) are in a separate group to the 7% Magic debuffs (from Archon / Bard / Spiritual Deficiency etc.) so yes they stack.

    Ideally you want someone putting one of the 5% debuffs passively (either an Inquisitor with BoD/Soul Drain or a Defiler with Marrow Harvest) and your Support putting their 7% debuff for a total of 12% magic damage increase.
    Last edited by Xyvilii; 01-16-2013 at 06:40 AM.

  4. #4
    Ascendant Pork Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,565

    Default

    Spiritual Deficiency is the one you should never use in a raid.

    Clinging Spirits is supposed to stack with all the other debuffs, except the cabalist and saboteur ones, I believe.

    Either way, it's not like you can avoid applying CS. You could take it out of your build, but you need the two points to get Radical Coalescence.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts