+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Light of Redemption still bugged/dsiabled

Default Light of Redemption still bugged/dsiabled

Just checking i'm not missing anything here but is Light of Redemption still doing nothing (ie. disabled) for anyone else even after the patch? Is it still broken or has it not been re-enabled for some reason (on EU shard)?

I get cast animations and audio for it every so often, like it has a cooldown not being properly displayed by the spell icon, but no apparent effect from it on myself, group members, random friendly players or NPCs.

They probably need to manually re-enable it for EU, like other times when they have disabled a power while the servers are up
    Last edited by TheGrinnz; 01-10-2013 at 11:46 AM.

I haven't checked it but when this happened in the past you had to redrag it to your toolbar and resave your macros.
    "Overall we want the various callings to be competitive with each other in their comparative roles. There isnít a mandate that Rogues do more damage than Warriors or that Mages be the best ranged damage in the game. Ideally we would like to see players with equivalent skill, gear, planar attunement, buffs etc be equally effective at damage, tanking or healing." - Kervik

Yeah that was my first thought too....still the same even after re-hotbarring it from the abilities window
    Last edited by Actoba; 01-10-2013 at 01:12 PM.

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Rift Team

Light of Redemption was still disabled on the EU shards. I've enabled it again on all servers.

Ta muchly

+ Reply to Thread