+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coming back and need your help!

Soulwalker

Default Coming back and need your help!

Hey guys, I am returning to the game as recently I've heard the mass improvements rift has made and I thought to myself I might as well replay through the entire game to experience them. I'm re-rolling Cleric as I haven't heard much love towards the class and I'm more the perfectionist, likes-a-good-challenge kind of person. Normally I'de just play around with the class till I found a build I like but I was wondering if any of you could recommend me a good cleric leveling build to speed up this process .

Thanks guys and have a happy new year!

Welcome back! I hope you have a lot of fun.

As a levelling build I would look at either the Defiler or the Druid.

The Defiler drops a static pet that reflects damage and heals it to stay alive. The druid has more usual pets - tank/dps/heals depending on the situation.

Myself - as a defiler - I can only say that seeing your "pet" take unbelieveable amounts of abuse from mobs is a winner, makes you feel unbeatable. I will leave it to others to describe their souls.
    Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
    འགྲོ་རྣམས་བྱང་ཆུབ་ཐོབ་ཕྱིར་དུ། །

The strong trees for leveling are druid, justicar, defiler, and inquisitor. Use them in almost any combination and find your own style.
    I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

+ Reply to Thread