+ Reply to Thread

Thread: very high burst melee dps spec

Rift Disciple

Default very high burst melee dps spec

looking for one i have seen it around anyone know what it is and can you add maccros?

Default Shaman

Or if you don't want to get global'ed, druid. I would recommed against either in pvp without dedicated heals.

For both Druid and Shaman, you need to write the macro yourself so that you understand why it works. Don't ever just copy paste a macro. Think about it, then make it yourself. Shaman has zero room for mistakes in the rotation in pvp right now (assuming your not just a dueling hero). Druid is a bit more forgiving, and can operate from the lines without exposing itself so badly. Shaman is just asking for an asswhooping atm.
    Last edited by Anathemus; 01-06-2013 at 05:56 PM.
    "The thousand little pieces of my life, which I have tried so hard to hold onto, are slipping through my fingers again. Each time I have to pick them back up, my hands seem a little smaller. Don't pity me, kill me. Just be gentle." -from my hour of need-

i play both druid and shaman in pvp and its funny. in pve shaman deals so much more damage than druid, but in pvp i seem to get a TON more killing blows from my druid. its mostly when you switch to a target thats low lift the cloak of leaves combined effort usually can 13k hit someone on a crit which drops almost anyone AND it stuns them so you can get off a 2nd rear attack ..
    How much do you HATE BISHOPX?
    Warrior video (july)
    Newest shaman PvP video
    Enjoy the GREATEST HITS

Quote Originally Posted by BishopX View Post
    i play both druid and shaman in pvp and its funny. in pve shaman deals so much more damage than Druid
    Unless its a raid Druid should be able to do just as much damage as shaman in experts. To qualify I have a cleric with 424 hit, about 4300 sp in Druid. For non raid situations Druid is massively under rated for dps.
    Last edited by gpassucc; 01-07-2013 at 09:10 AM.
    Gromphe@Deepwood

Druid can actually take down things really easily in pvp when behind. As said, combined effort does A TON of damage + cloak of leaves. The faerie seer can do very good spell dps allowing you to shoot through enemies that can take spell hits and you can take down people who can take a lot of physical damage but not spell damage,
    BRING BACK OLD THE GREATER FAERIE DESIGN! I DEMAND CAPTAIN SHORT BACK! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...on-please.html The avatar is not mine! It's Johnjoseco's from deviant art! Go there! Wow, love and joy it! XD

+ Reply to Thread