+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Bug] Sentinel - Light of Redemption Disabled

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Rift Team

Default [Bug] Sentinel - Light of Redemption Disabled

Hello everyone,

We've had to disable the 61 point Sentinel ability, Light of Redemption, due to a bug.

Thank you to everyone who reported it, and we hope to have it active again soon.

Does this mean we can expect Bosun's Blessing, Chloromancer Veils and Tactician heals disabled as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Atropus View Post
    Does this mean we can expect Bosun's Blessing, Chloromancer Veils and Tactician heals disabled as well?
    No, this spell was bugged alot more than the things you mentioned. One can only hope they fix all this soon tho.
    World first Maelforge! -World First Cyril kalmar! -World Second Murdantix! - World second Laethys!

Plane Walker

Might want to put it in the MOTD in game as well. Already people are asking about it, and when told, are saying how it should be in the MOTD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropus View Post
    The bug affecting those is nowhere near as big as the one affecting LoR.

MOTD about this would be nice. Was wondering why I was getting a "You must have a target selected!" error. Either that or have it prompt an informative error (Temporarily Disabled, See MOTD) or something.

Rift Disciple

i cant help but laugh how broken every other class has been since the release of SL, especially mages and wars but the moment a bug arrives with cleric, o m g o m g disable it stop it FIX IT

I guess there is no reason to post on how ridiculous this seems? The Cleric bug is an issue valid enough to disable a 61 pt ablity, But cloros can still top the charts in healing...
    Yea.. Seams legit enough to me... Hey while your at it I think we might be able to keep up with mage healing by spamming crucial invocation...Might want to disable that to.....
    Last edited by Luknar; 01-05-2013 at 09:36 PM.

Why are they so eager to bring us down when there's not will to do it for the other callings ? What was the bug ? i have parse of healing, and it wasnt really doing too much, so, what's the bug ?

It was stackable to 20+

See here down:

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ml#post4102336

Why not just disable all the spells?
    Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
    འགྲོ་རྣམས་བྱང་ཆུབ་ཐོབ་ཕྱིར་དུ། །

Quote Originally Posted by Shibi View Post
    Why not just disable all the spells?
    Nah just disable rogues game fixed

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Jimcy View Post
    i cant help but laugh how broken every other class has been since the release of SL, especially mages and wars but the moment a bug arrives with cleric, o m g o m g disable it stop it FIX IT
    Because warriors didn't have a Tempest ability disabled in late november.

Quote Originally Posted by Pithos View Post
    Hello everyone,

We've had to disable the 61 point Sentinel ability, Light of Redemption, due to a bug.

Thank you to everyone who reported it, and we hope to have it active again soon.
    Ah, the stacking thing. Was wondering why I came back from lunch a few days ago with stacks of LoR.

Guess I'll try Warden till this is fixed, since that's what everyone screams at me to play.
    "The way is shut, it was made by those who are dead, and the dead keep it."

Quote Originally Posted by Jimcy View Post
    If you knew anything about how this bug worked you'd understand just how stupid you look.

1 Mage can't solo heal Crucia or Regulos, a 61 Sentinel could. Leaving 17 DPS to go crazy and pick up an easy kill.

Aethys stop spamming ze forums and log TS plix.
    Visit my Rift Gameplay Blog

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast