+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Infinity Priest set

Soulwalker

Default Infinity Priest set

Hi everyone,
    I'm just curious if anyone has used this set and if it is a good improvement in healing over the crafted hammer. I have the mace from EC, I'm just wondering if it's worth shelling out the 600 IS to get the upgraded totem for the set. Thanks in advance!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Obmute View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I'm just curious if anyone has used this set and if it is a good improvement in healing over the crafted hammer. I have the mace from EC, I'm just wondering if it's worth shelling out the 600 IS to get the upgraded totem for the set. Thanks in advance!
    You'll have to ask one of the math heads for a exact answer but i seriously doubt that the proc will outweigh the spellpower gain...it's over 100 spellpower difference.

Soulwalker

Well I'm more curious if anyone has used it, because the problem is the set bonus doesn't exactly give a number so it's very hard to say what kind of increase it would be.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Obmute View Post
    Well I'm more curious if anyone has used it, because the problem is the set bonus doesn't exactly give a number so it's very hard to say what kind of increase it would be.
    The bonus adds 65 HP to the proc so it hits for 723 instead of 658. 100 SP is definitely better.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelightt View Post
    The bonus adds 65 HP to the proc so it hits for 723 instead of 658. 100 SP is definitely better.
    Well, you also have 2 items with procs as well instead of 1 or none.

Soulwalker

Yea that seems completely not worth it...

+ Reply to Thread