Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Cleric BIS gear sheet

Telaran

Default Cleric BIS gear sheet

Has anyone seen a new cleric BIS for SL? I have only seen on for tanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiax View Post
    Has anyone seen a new cleric BIS for SL? I have only seen on for tanks
    I'm putting the finishing touches on a new sheet at the moment, it should be published first week of the new year.

Telaran

thanks for the response i appreciate it and looking forward to it!

Telaran

Bump!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowler Hat View Post
    I'm putting the finishing touches on a new sheet at the moment, it should be published first week of the new year.
    The calculator is basically done, however I am still writing the UI component to make it easier for people to use. This is taking more time than I anticipated mainly due to a small learning curve with Google's UI services and me taking my time to experiment along the way (I can then justify the considerable time expenditure as a learning exercise ).

The more stuff I can cram into the UI, the less documentation I will have to write. I will not be providing static gear lists for the expansion, instead you will need to copy a Google spreadsheet into your Google Drive, and then plug in your gear, consumables, raid buffs and optionally tweak the preset builds to create personalised BiS lists.

The calculator will track and store three different gear sets for three different roles, TANK, DPS, and HEAL. You can programmatically sort individual sheets by each stat weight profile. Once sorted your currently equipped item will be highlighted in yellow, or the first available upgrade will be marked in green.

The gearlists contain the usual amount of data including drop location (and boss name), BoE status, Vendor name, Upgrade path, as well as runes and augments. Gearlists can be dynamically updated from a central repository so you won't need to grab and configure a completly new list everytime I add some new drops.

I'm releasing Beta's at the moment, and at some point I hope to release a public Beta. There won't be a lot of documentation and you may need to completely replace it with a Release version at a later date. I have a couple of UI milestones to reach before I can do that, but hopefully it should be next week

Plane Walker

*drools*

*drools some more*

The calculator will track and store three different gear sets for three different roles, TANK, DPS, and HEAL.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! xxx

Rift Master

Gearlists can be dynamically updated from a central repository so you won't need to grab and configure a completly new list everytime I add some new drops.
    Just curious how you are achieving this? Is it with the discovery XML file from trion's FTP site? I've had a look at that, and have some ideas for it myself, but there are limitations when filtering it because Trion sometimes don't appropriately label everything.

If it's something else I am interested in how you are achieving your voodoo magic

Hope to see this soon, anything I can do to help let me know, though my google docs expertise is probably a lot less than yours
    Click here for Gear Lists for every class!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    Just curious how you are achieving this? Is it with the discovery XML file from trion's FTP site? I've had a look at that, and have some ideas for it myself, but there are limitations when filtering it because Trion sometimes don't appropriately label everything.
    No, I manually update a second Google spreadsheet and then use GAS on each client to grab the sheets. I've attempted to munge Trion's discovery data directly to my spreadsheets in the past with mixed results. I've found it quicker and more accurate to manually transpose discovery data, although I live in hope that one day someone will write a parser that works effectively.

Soulwalker

Any updates? Rift-Hero has still no cleric bis and we still wait for yours.. PLEASE

I'm incredibly busy at the moment, so it will take as long as it takes

I've hit a lot of the UI milestones and was planning a release tomorrow.

go go bowler hat!

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-g View Post
    Any updates? Rift-Hero has still no cleric bis and we still wait for yours.. PLEASE
    That's because mine (Rift Hero) relies on his. I'm only any good for web development, I have no time and probably no skill/patience for determining weightings. I've also been eagerly awaiting Bowler Hats spreadsheet
    Click here for Gear Lists for every class!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast