+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Druids in PvP

Soulwalker

Default Druids in PvP

Hey all I have a level 50 cleric atm who just drops extremely fast in pvp as inquisitor. I switched to druid and seem to be doing a lot better as far as dps and survivability is concerned. Anyone else test druids out in pvp atm? I also ran a dungeon and topped meters is there something i could be doing wrong ? I did about 2.7k and pet did 860

Telaran

Druids are alright in pvp and they are pretty good for pve too. They can be a pest with their new ranged fairy if you put...pet attack...in your main spam macro so they will attack anything you are attacking. Its pretty funny when you run away from people and your fairy is going at it on the person chasing you down. The healing fairy is also nice to have in pvp if you put the buff on to make all heals spread to 5 people. They are the all around class and can do just about anything in every aspect of a fight.

Well in my opinion, having had druid in every build I've made so far it's a great class! When I have my healing faerie out I can stall out a saboteur and when my seer is out I like to put on the aoe and crank out the dps! I like to have my faeries out because the satyrs attract attention to themselves and do melee dps whilst the faeries have ranged dps which works in synergy with my melee dps.
    BRING BACK OLD THE GREATER FAERIE DESIGN! I DEMAND CAPTAIN SHORT BACK! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...on-please.html The avatar is not mine! It's Johnjoseco's from deviant art! Go there! Wow, love and joy it! XD

Shadowlander

Healing pet should add to our heals totals in PVP, and we need a good snare

That's what going a way into shaman is all about.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00....xMuthdoco.-11

No healing? That's what you think, you can either use faerie healer or faerie seer to help out. Every hit you get double healing and if you put up aid of the forest, when your pet heals or hits you get healed. Strange net of healing but it works, You have all sorts of endurance and curing moves and your single target melee dps is really nice. With faerie seers overtime spell, your massive blow bleed, lightning and your crushing force all going at once you have 4 dots up on your target so even if they do escape they'll probably die without healing. Just all sorts of weird things going on with this but it works! XD
    BRING BACK OLD THE GREATER FAERIE DESIGN! I DEMAND CAPTAIN SHORT BACK! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...on-please.html The avatar is not mine! It's Johnjoseco's from deviant art! Go there! Wow, love and joy it! XD

Eh i used 61 druid, 11 warden rest into inqu (2 for the extendo reach which works on pets as well).

Thorns -> Pull -> TS+CE (you can preload TS) is they stand there and fight, you may have time to cast EoL, if they run, you may not. If they are stunned, warp behind them and get a few FEs out. If the end up running, you get CF and water jet which will gain breach for extra damage once their back is towards, and you and your fairy can WJ them till 35m.

If they back pedal, just warp behind them again.

Subtlety really makes your fairys bang bang a lot more bangier.
    Last edited by Eughe; 12-28-2012 at 01:40 PM.

+ Reply to Thread