+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just back to rift

Default Just back to rift

Just came back to rift for stormlegion, and started playing my 50 cleric again. Wondering what are reliable solo leveling builds? Im using the glacial priest build right now but I am looking for the most efficient build if there is one.

www.RiftSalvation.com

Clue 50- Cleric - US Deepstrike

"Overall we want the various callings to be competitive with each other in their comparative roles. There isnít a mandate that Rogues do more damage than Warriors or that Mages be the best ranged damage in the game. Ideally we would like to see players with equivalent skill, gear, planar attunement, buffs etc be equally effective at damage, tanking or healing." - Kervik

Quote Originally Posted by TheQlu View Post
    Just came back to rift for stormlegion, and started playing my 50 cleric again. Wondering what are reliable solo leveling builds? Im using the glacial priest build right now but I am looking for the most efficient build if there is one.
    Check the Cleric Guides section as there are a variety there of solo/leveling builds. Currently I prefer Druid/Justicar as my TTK is very low and there is absolutely no down time. I can also round up 3-4 MoBs at a time with no issues.

There are other good builds out there though too for AoE and ranged using that totem of aggro thingy.
    The mind of a perfect man is like a mirror. It grasps nothing. It expects nothing. It reflects but does not hold. Therefore, the perfect man can act without effort.
    New battle theme for the awesome racial changes: Big bouncing Bhami, bravely bounding by bizarre beasts, before battle begins.

+ Reply to Thread