+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Light of Redemption

Default Light of Redemption

Im just about through with 61 senti. Redemption kinda.. sucks.
    It doesnt heal for that much to be give up either passives, or skills in other souls.
    And its cumbersome to use as well unless you are pocket healing, or just casting it on yourself.

I mean, if it were like it blackened out when you used it, i can see it being nice in a macro, but its not.

Iunno, i dont think its worth it over some versatility you can get with other souls. Until they nerf faith rewarded, i find this one the most optional healing skill we have.

/opinion.

Telaran

I know what you mean.....its kind og a bad way too make the invocation casts heal for more.
    I like the extra power it gives too heal the focus of your attention (tank in 99%) but leaves me little option too swap my attention toward another tank lets say in a raid setting since i need too change this buff too this new target. On fights with swap mechanics it just feels wrong.

It does however make my invocation casts on the target large enough too keep them alive through most things thrown at them, i could wish this talent made into a passive increasing my ST heals on the last target of my invocations. Or some kind of toggle effect that lets me strenghten my ST heals OR AE heals so we could get the Sentinel back too the large HP dump heals he used to be in vanilla.

I feel clerics are loosing the battle for heal spots in raids to the mages. We have too choose 1 or the other ST healing or AE healing...mages has the option to be both at the touch of a button and also comes along with a decent slump of DPS...at the moment i see no reasons whatsoever too heal as cleric.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Sethax View Post
    I feel clerics are loosing the battle for heal spots in raids to the mages. We have too choose 1 or the other ST healing or AE healing...mages has the option to be both at the touch of a button and also comes along with a decent slump of DPS...at the moment i see no reasons whatsoever too heal as cleric.
    Even without the proc bug, chloromancers are far superior, but at least then you can warrant having a Warden to heal the chloros.

Telaran

Bleeding shame it is, i rolled cleric because i like healing in trinity games. I guess now i should just put my cleric on the shelf and just level up my mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    Even without the proc bug, chloromancers are far superior, but at least then you can warrant having a Warden to heal the chloros.
    But,but...the cooldowns!!!

Seriously though, I miss my Senticar.
    Lasthope - Cleric
    Newhope - Salty Healing Mage Re-roll
    <Ready Check>
    Prime Progress: GSB 5/5 RoS 4/4 RotP 4/4

+ Reply to Thread