+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ottopaul

Thread: Gilded Justicar Crystal question

Default Gilded Justicar Crystal question

I'm currently debating on the value of the +100 healing to salvation 4 pc bonus. At current I have enough slayer marks to either upgrade my legs or pick up 2 more pieces of Expert Gear for the bonus. The leg upgrade is an obvious increase in stats, while the other options are side grades or marginal downgrades compared to the drops I've collected.

Has anyone noticed much added benefit from the 4 pc bonus? A little help with over healing threat might be nice, but is it a flat 100 on each person that salvation hits or spread? I already have the crystal, but even if I upgrade the expert pieces to Epics they aren't an upgrade from my existing gear. Thanks in advance.

Telaran

The justicar crystal doubles up on salvation when using justicar attacks, making it a 200 bonus to salv when using justicar attacks. So you get like a 200 salv heal with a non-justicar attack/no crystal, 300 with a non-justicar attack + crystal, 400 salv heal with a justicar attack/no crystal, and a 600 salv heal with a justicar attack + crystal.

The justicar crystal 4 pc might be might favorite one so far. It puts out a LOT of extra healing on the whole group, and adds enough to where a fully tank spec/tank geared justicar can still put out enough supplemental heals to make a difference.

And even better, it allows us to make rather strong 'support' healing/pseudo-chloro builds. My support justicar build, http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#nA/rtaGGll5lh10/U8h0, with the justicar crystal, puts out 1400 salvation heals on each member of the group, double that on the mandated tank, while also putting out about 4k single target dps, 7-8k AoE dps. And it can do this from a 35m range, while moving.
    Last edited by ottopaul; 12-19-2012 at 03:01 PM.

Awesome. Now to begin the process of figuring out what piece will be the smallest loss of stats. Thanks a ton for the info!

+ Reply to Thread