+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A few Tank Gear Questions

Soulwalker

Default A few Tank Gear Questions

Hi folks!
    So I just have 3 (or 5) small questions about how to improve my Justicar a bit.
    1. What Greater Essences should I use, or should I just use Lessers instead?
    2. What is a decent / the best trinket to use and where can I find it?
    3. Not gear, but is the [Vampiric Essence] skill from Attunement of Death better to use, or [Flaring Glyph] from Attunement of Fire (basing on the assumption that SP increases Salvation, which I think I read somewhere but am not 100% sure on).

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Naori View Post
    Hi folks!
    So I just have 3 (or 5) small questions about how to improve my Justicar a bit.
    1. What Greater Essences should I use, or should I just use Lessers instead?
    2. What is a decent / the best trinket to use and where can I find it?
    3. Not gear, but is the [Vampiric Essence] skill from Attunement of Death better to use, or [Flaring Glyph] from Attunement of Fire (basing on the assumption that SP increases Salvation, which I think I read somewhere but am not 100% sure on).

Thanks in advance!
    1. just use lessers, the shielding greaters can be good but the more damage you take the less benefit they are compared to lessers (because the shields don't scale with damage but the mitigation from a lesser does)

2. conquest trinket

3. 9/10 times you'll want flaring glyph for more aggro and more heals. its likely that the healing increase you get from having more SP will be more than the healing you get from vampiric essence

+ Reply to Thread