+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [ITEMS] Crucia's Relic Hammer.

Default [ITEMS] Crucia's Relic Hammer.

http://i.imgur.com/8RJy9.jpg

1- The proc is only triggering on spell damage, meaning only Inquisitor, it needs to be changed so it can proc for Shaman also.

2- The proc is underwhelming, 156 dps or so, compared to our dps in SL that is nothing.
    See you all in Wildstar!

Also, from EE third boss: http://i.imgur.com/swOlI.jpg

Phys crit, no thx
    See you all in Wildstar!

Quote Originally Posted by Byona View Post
    Also, from EE third boss: http://i.imgur.com/swOlI.jpg

Phys crit, no thx
    The lack of itemization, it burns!
    The mind of a perfect man is like a mirror. It grasps nothing. It expects nothing. It reflects but does not hold. Therefore, the perfect man can act without effort.
    New battle theme for the awesome racial changes: Big bouncing Bhami, bravely bounding by bizarre beasts, before battle begins.

Wonder what the dps boost would be with the weapon set...prolly still garbage.
    Lasthope - Cleric
    Newhope - Salty Healing Mage Re-roll
    <Ready Check>
    Prime Progress: GSB 5/5 RoS 4/4 RotP 4/4

Glad to see they fixed the name
    Nope.

Class dps should have no baring on weapon proc. Its an addition, not not a crutch.

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    Class dps should have no baring on weapon proc. Its an addition, not not a crutch.
    I agree, so are the crystal bonuses, but I defy you to look at the Shaman guilded crystal and not at least chuckle at how sad it is.
    Lasthope - Cleric
    <Ready Check>

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    So?

The proc should be relevant to our content, not Chocolate Rift level of procs. Back in ID, 150dps proc was where it should be, when we were doing ~4k-5k dps. Now we are doing ~12-14k dps and the new relics should not proc for 150dps only too.
    Last edited by Byona; 12-20-2012 at 08:23 AM.
    See you all in Wildstar!

So?

The proc should be relevant to our content, not Chocolate Rift level of procs. Back in ID, 150dps proc was where it should be, when we were doing ~4k-5k dps. Now we are doing ~12-14k dps and the new relics should not proc for 150dps only too.
    Also my other concern was that it was only working on spells meaning only Inquisitor benefits from it, what about our melee souls?
    See you all in Wildstar!

Also my other concern was that it was only working on spells meaning only Inquisitor benefits from it, what about our melee souls?
    The second point is valid, but not the first. A class/soul/build should stand on its own, or all items to make a class complete should be readily available. Cleric dps has no merit on proc rate being 'too low' unless the mechanics on that proc rate specifically states "your dps must be over 11,000 for this weapon to work"

Actually the melee abilities are counted as spells. Everything we do is a spell as it uses spell power, not attack power or phys crit, or phys anything for that matter. This is partially why we can use one handers in melee specs, nothing is based off weapon damage or attack power anymore.
    |Cleric||<Everlasting Vendetta>||Greybriar|

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    I wanted to come out and say the following pretty definitively: There is no goal to make DPS clerics that DPS do less damage than other callings. ~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Deviancy View Post
    Actually the melee abilities are counted as spells. Everything we do is a spell as it uses spell power, not attack power or phys crit, or phys anything for that matter. This is partially why we can use one handers in melee specs, nothing is based off weapon damage or attack power anymore.
    Some of them aren't spells, they're melee abilities than scale off spellpower.
    Harbinger has a similar issue, AMoP etc don't proc on Slashing attacks.
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviancy View Post
    Well i have the hammer and its not procing on Shaman, unless i use ekk invocation.
    See you all in Wildstar!

Well i have the hammer and its not procing on Shaman, unless i use ekk invocation.
    Sounds like you're the proud owner of the world's heaviest staff!
    Lasthope - Cleric
    <Ready Check>

So?

Is the proc just as bad for other classes or are you the only person running around with a relic wep atm?
    World first Maelforge! -World First Cyril kalmar! -World Second Murdantix! - World second Laethys!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast