+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Having some Issues on my Cleric.

Telaran

Default Having some Issues on my Cleric.

Heyas all thansk for all the advice so far, what I need now is a leveling spec, something I can use when solo that kills fairly fast and is about to take out rifts decently, My current build is a justicar tank, and well, the kill speed is too slow for timed rift steps no matter what I do, Is there any decent soloing specs for a lv 19 Cleric I can use?

It will be hard at level 19 to find a good build since you have so few points to work with, I'd go with druid

basically put your points into druid as much as you can, then put justicar at 0 or a few points just for the salvation healing. your 3rd soul should be shaman for the VotWS buff at 0 poitns but if you have any points left over you can put them into shaman also for a bit more damage

it might not be the best leveling build in the world but when you use the tank or healer pet you should be good for most content

Well I see the same here but with sentinel instead of justicar.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00jar..xbdkIz.xz.-11

Sentinel allows you to keep up a fight in a ranged battle or when you can't be bothered to melee or just want a pre-emptive strike. You can use bolt of radiance just after bolt of light to get off a big hit on enemies. I suggest using your healing faerie for this build because you're tough and you'll be running in there with your hammer hitting em over the head once you've started off. Bear in mind that you need to use fae step with behind step activated so you can quickly flash behind them and get a nice 10% boosted fervent strike in on your opponent. I find myself being able to kill almost anything in pve and levelling with this build

I'm very sure of this build as ranged damage is sometimes needed in pve and dungeons
    Last edited by The Relic; 12-18-2012 at 12:21 PM.
    BRING BACK OLD THE GREATER FAERIE DESIGN! I DEMAND CAPTAIN SHORT BACK! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...on-please.html The avatar is not mine! It's Johnjoseco's from deviant art! Go there! Wow, love and joy it! XD

Soulwalker

When I follow the link for the build it only shows 19 points in druid and 6 points in justicar. Is that all you posted?

I ask because I've had a problem with any link to a build on ZAM site I follow yeilds an abbreviated build.. doesn't go all the way to 50, even when I know the build is supposed to be for level 50. I'm trying to figure out what the problem is and how to fix it. I went to the ZAM site but didn't find any info on it.

+ Reply to Thread