+ Reply to Thread

Thread: post for druid devs :-D !

Soulwalker

Default post for druid devs :-D !

hey rift community,

i just came back to rift to try out the new exp storm legion and i have to say i love it def staying subed to rift for along time to come.

now for my ?s for the dev team for the druid class which i love btw and going to main.

1. with all the pet design upgrade for the looks which are awsome btw why was ur main melee dps pet overlooked? it looks plain would love to see a badass looking axe and some cool armor on him to make him stand out. instead of looking like all the other stayr

2. Now a ? for the new range dps pet you went with spell caster and used the same modle as the healing pet. my ? is did u look into other ideas for this range pet. i had an idea for it thought id give you my thought and would love to hear what u think. i was thinking you should of went like a ranger type of fae using a bow. would of gave the druid class something uniq instead of the same concept as the healing pet but just dps spells.

well thanks for taken the time to read this LOVE THE DRUID CLASS and i can tell all the hard work you guys put into this exp. i really think this is the best mmo on the market right now and cant wait to see what other changes u make to the druid class in the patchs to come.

p.s sorry for the grammer and spelling errors if there is any thanks again for reading and would love to know what you all think and your ideas for the druid class!

I'm happy to see u loving druid

I did make a forum on how the new magical casting faerie called the seer can have the new look and the healer can have the old greater faerie look. I think it's called something like bring back the old greater faerie... Please... Or something!
    BRING BACK OLD THE GREATER FAERIE DESIGN! I DEMAND CAPTAIN SHORT BACK! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...on-please.html The avatar is not mine! It's Johnjoseco's from deviant art! Go there! Wow, love and joy it! XD

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by The Relic View Post
    I'm happy to see u loving druid

I did make a forum on how the new magical casting faerie called the seer can have the new look and the healer can have the old greater faerie look. I think it's called something like bring back the old greater faerie... Please... Or something!
    see i was thinking more of a rouge ranger class type for the range dps pet since we alrdy had a caster pet. i think it would be neat to see a type of fae shotting a bow with rouge ranger type of ablitys. would of gave druid pet class something uniq compared to all the other pet classes in the game.

thanks for your comment though and your idea for the druid class ! glad there is more of us out there that think the druid class idea is kick *** !

I'd like to see a new rogueish pet. Maybe a silent hoof satyr who can stealth, fae step and do back stabs do 3 hit combo's. Best used as a melee pet for people who do magical damage. Being in a fire fight with the cleric then suddenly a little satyr stabs you in the back, you turn to kill the satyr and the druid comes in and finishes you with a fervent strike from behind :P
    BRING BACK OLD THE GREATER FAERIE DESIGN! I DEMAND CAPTAIN SHORT BACK! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...on-please.html The avatar is not mine! It's Johnjoseco's from deviant art! Go there! Wow, love and joy it! XD

+ Reply to Thread