+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Bring back the old greater faerie design trion... Please...

Default Bring back the old greater faerie design trion... Please...

Trion I know you got complained at about the old greater faerie design but some people still love it like me... The day I finally got my greater faerie at level 26 I was absolutely over the moon and as soon as I saw her I was like wow she's so original and cool!I went on with this faerie for ages, I was even like screw the satyr when I got 31 points in druid. She was always the one charging in and healing me and my friends at the codex or trying to take 4 lesser mobs out while I took down the big bad.

When the day came that she changed to some skimny little dolly like tinkerbell flappy thing I was insanely upset. She didn't even ft the name captain short anymore... A few weeks later I had tried everything to get her model back but it was impossible so I left for half a year until now.

When I saw the seer faerie I was like please be captainshort! But alas it wasn't...

So now, I have a plan to get back the old greater faerie design. All trion needs to do is leave then latest flying design on the seer and then they can put the old greater faerie design onto the greater faerie healer. It's a perfectly reasonable request and it would probably take me as far as subscribing for longer and buying storm legion!

Let's look at facts, there is a logo of the seer with the current designs head on it so that definetly relects her. The greater faerie logo reflects the old greater faerie design so she should look like that. Also the seer has a staff that is fitting for a seer with all of the magical orbs and gems and her armour looks like seers armour but it doesn't look like healing equipment. On the other hand the old greater faerie design holds a petal staff which looks like a healers staff and with her being ground bound she looks like she focuses more on healing by drawing life from the ground and keeping her footing against enemies rather than staying aloft and only firing fae magic. It even goes against lore.

Please trion it's just one request that won't effect the actual gameplay and will take about 20 minutes to do before it's slapped onto the next patch.
    Last edited by The Relic; 12-16-2012 at 03:46 AM.
    BRING BACK OLD THE GREATER FAERIE DESIGN! I DEMAND CAPTAIN SHORT BACK! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...on-please.html The avatar is not mine! It's Johnjoseco's from deviant art! Go there! Wow, love and joy it! XD

Also, I know they're supposed to be purified and all but that doesn't mean they should be different to every faerie in the game. Really it does overturn the lore as well as trion made faeries to be mischevious connivers who liked to cause little bits of trouble in silverwood but when they're turned evil they actually do real damage to people. So please trion give the faerie healer the old greater faerie design, for me? :3
    BRING BACK OLD THE GREATER FAERIE DESIGN! I DEMAND CAPTAIN SHORT BACK! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...on-please.html The avatar is not mine! It's Johnjoseco's from deviant art! Go there! Wow, love and joy it! XD

Would not be hard to do, but doubt they will do it for one person. Sorry you are probably SOL
    I hold everyone back!!!
    Hijati-60 Cleric, Hijitity-60 Warrior, Britania-60 Mage, Lizvana-60 Rogue
    Grim Awakening 2/4
    Frozen Tempest- 4/4 Endless Eclipse 5/5

Ok then it's petition time! Put /signed if u want the old greater faerie design back please! Please sign! Do it for me, do it for Captainshort, do it for your greater faerie healer... Do it for Rarity! XD

Ooh... Do it to shut me up about faeries :P
    Last edited by The Relic; 12-16-2012 at 09:31 AM.

/signed..... i too liked the old greater fairy design

Prophet of Telara

/notsigned

TrErm excuse me but this thread is not for trolls I've been wanting the old greater faerie design back since the new one came out so could we have no trolling please?

This is something I'm actually serious about. XD
    Last edited by The Relic; 12-16-2012 at 10:59 AM.

No.

10chars

Oh really... Did you know that ever since I started I ran druid in everything I did? To be honest why do you not want ONE of the faeries to be the old design. You still get the tinkerbell model on your faerie seers and us old faerie lovers get our beloved faeries back it seems like a fair deal to me. There are mixed feelings concerning the druid faeries design and this is a good, fair deal. Don't even start me on the dynamics of the fae applebloom.

I know other people who want the old greater faerie design and a people who like the new design and I have no intentions of upsetting the ones who like the new design yet I still want my shortie back along with a few other people. So let's just make everything even and simple so happiness can reign once again
    Last edited by The Relic; 12-16-2012 at 01:55 PM.

Petition threads are against the code of conduct, and disagreeing is not trolling
    Last edited by TheGrinnz; 12-16-2012 at 02:07 PM.

i agree with OP. but whatever, i switched to mage main char.
    and no not even the old greater faery back will get me back to cleric simply becouse i never liked druid. but thats not the druids fault.. im not liking melee..
    also becouse i dont like the changes made to cleric in general.

cheers \m/
    Last edited by parangea; 12-16-2012 at 03:01 PM.
    R.I.P: Paraygon lvl-60 & Parangea lvl-60 <The Lords of War@bloodiron>
    It saddens me to see what Rift pvp has become. The laughing stock of the gaming world.

The original fugly one that was also a model for the fae mobs outside of Sanctum? Eh, I'll pass.
    "You with your fancy cooldowns and "runic" power! You know where my power comes from!? THE BACK OF MY HAND, #&!$%!"

Plane Walker

Too many closet pedos out there were too uncomfortable with any small female figure that didn't have Barbie level exaggerated physique.

Oopsie :s didn't know petitions are banned but if I remember correctly the new designs got through on a forum where people went agreed if they agreed. I just don't understand why people were against the originality trion had in the first place. The faeries were supposed to look wild and mischevious, not dainty and feeble.. I've got to admit the old lesser faerie looked like tinkwrbell got zapped by lightning but the old greater faerie is the best model in the game in my opinion as she reflected the fae and their WILD natures. It's a compromise, faerie seer keeps new design, greater faerie healer gets the old one. Simples

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast