+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reprieve

Telaran

Default Reprieve

Reprieve got changed to a Full HP heal, about time and very good skill.

BUT the aggro generated is so high that the tank using this cooldown to save his life ends up aggroing the Offtank's mobs instantily.

Yesterday we killed Kain in EE, and we have the adds split up on 2 tanks, i only used Reprieve twice because i was dying and everytime i ended up instantly aggroing the other tanks mobs + boss.

Reduce the heal threat of Reprieve please so we can actually use it in a raid^^

Thanks.

Oria <Special Olympics/Exploit> Cleric Tank PoV Videos
    (Retired, cya in the next game)
    Experts/Triumph of the Dragon Queen/Frozen Tempest/Grim Awakening = World First
    Endless Eclipse = World/EU 2nd

Plane Walker

I guess you haven't seen the threat generated by the 10people warrior heal then.

Quote Originally Posted by RykiaKarona View Post
    Reprieve got changed to a Full HP heal, about time and very good skill.

BUT the aggro generated is so high that the tank using this cooldown to save his life ends up aggroing the Offtank's mobs instantily.

Yesterday we killed Kain in EE, and we have the adds split up on 2 tanks, i only used Reprieve twice because i was dying and everytime i ended up instantly aggroing the other tanks mobs + boss.

Reduce the heal threat of Reprieve please so we can actually use it in a raid^^

Thanks.
    Did you by chance test the threat to see if its ranged based? Should have some kind of limiter of 30 meters or so. If anything leave the threat alone and simply tell those Chloros to show you some love.
    The mind of a perfect man is like a mirror. It grasps nothing. It expects nothing. It reflects but does not hold. Therefore, the perfect man can act without effort.
    New battle theme for the awesome racial changes: Big bouncing Bhami, bravely bounding by bizarre beasts, before battle begins.

+ Reply to Thread