Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Cleric Bug Discussion - RIFT 2.1

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Cleric Bug Discussion - RIFT 2.1

Hey guys,

Please use this thread to consolidate discussion about any new or recurring issues that have come up in Update 2.1. Please keep this discussion limited only to the calling in question - each calling has an identical thread for the same purpose in their respective forum area!

As always - keep it about bugs, we appreciate your feedback but we want cold hard facts and issues here not your opinion. Please feel free to add your feedback to a new thread or existing discussion as we're always checking the forums.

The devs will be keeping everyone up to date and we'll provide a heads up should any changes wind up heading your way - thanks for your help!

Cheers,

Fae Dispersion for the faerie seer and faerie healer is still impractical to use in combat. Since it is on GCD the faerie will not use it while engaged in combat. Could either change to off GCD or make it a buff toggled by the player instead.
    Last edited by TheGrinnz; 12-12-2012 at 04:24 PM.

Telaran

Heals that are based on buffs doing double healing, ei : healers blessing normally heals 1150 roughly, healing at 2300. Mark the Light should be healing at 600, healing at 1400.

Telaran

If you are playing with multiple sentinels in a raid, buffing faith rewarded while in LOS or close to the other sentinel will cancel/overwrite his buff and via versa.

Was in Frozen Tempest tonight and I was taking about 15% more damage tanking. Nothing was changed from last night. Salvation also seems to be healing for a little less than before 2.1

Minku - Cleric | Natsuru - Mage | Nanae - Rogue | Fyurae - Warrior
    Shard---Greybriar - Defiant - Realm Guardians
    4/4 FT 5/5 EE 2/4 GA

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    Fae Dispersion for the faerie seer and faerie healer is still impractical to use in combat. Since it is on GCD the faerie will not use it while engaged in combat. Could either change to off GCD or make it a buff toggled by the player instead.
    To add to this, enabling autocast of Fae Dispersion results in the faerie just casting it over and over making it unusable.

Ascendant

Invigoration is not being applied via Healing Flood

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    This technically this is and should be toggled by the player. Like you said though it should be off the GCD to allow the player to toggle it in mid combat while she is using her abilities. She does not like to let you use Fae Dispersion while she is casting mid combat. Also make this so that you cannot right click the ability on the pet bar because that causes the Faerie to continuously cast this ability. This was on by default and took me about 20 mins to figure out why she was not dpsing. All she was doing was casting the buff over and over again.

Also, for those of us that choose to not have other players buffs up...we cannot see her buff unless we turn on "show all buffs". This makes it very difficult right now to figure out if the buff is up or not since I have pet damage turned off). So please make this a buff that we can see with "show only my buffs" on.
    I hold everyone back!!!
    Hijati-60 Cleric, Hijitity-60 Warrior, Britania-60 Mage, Lizvana-60 Rogue
    Grim Awakening 2/4
    Frozen Tempest- 4/4 Endless Eclipse 5/5

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #9
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    Invigoration is not being applied via Healing Flood
    Looks like it was being applied via rank 1 only. Fix will be going up when we can.

Thanks,

~Daglar

MNM
    Prophet of Telara

No zinbik reply /tinfoil

Was the fullness of life issues fixed?

Sorry for the double post but I forgot about this thread when I made the thread a few min ago.

MoL is back down to 350% from 500% can't hold aggro against other tanks whatsoever, and its a little bit of a struggle to hold aggro from the really high burst dps classes.

IMO, this is where all tanks aggro should be but since the baseline is already so much higher it needs to be fixed so we can tank on multi-tank fights again.

Telaran

Has anyone actually seen the 4 piece Inq crystal bonus do anything? Swapping it and another crystal doesn't seem to affect my dps in the slightest.

Plane Touched

Id like to agree with previous posters about cleric threat - I tank experts with my guild regularly, prior to the patch after two good AOE hits my party could open up with everything they had got and only very occasionally (dominator mages) managed to pull mobs off me. Now after 3 GCD's of hitting the mobs, my healer casts one heal (and god do I REALLY need one by then) and the whole pack runs past me like I don't exist before slaughtering him. Then just for fun, they attack the DPS stood around him who havent done anyhting yet because the have seen how awful my threat is now. So experts are now even slow because each pack pull needs me to have both of my AOE taunts off CD just in case, or use reprieve as the worlds ultimate taunt. PLEASE put our Mien of Leadership back to at least 450% and make repreive generate no threat / reduced threat.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Kahmul View Post
    Has anyone actually seen the 4 piece Inq crystal bonus do anything? Swapping it and another crystal doesn't seem to affect my dps in the slightest.
    Its 100 extra damage on things that hit for like 8000 (Bolt of Retribution)..that is 1.25% of that damage, doesn't include 30k ticks on Nysyr's which is 0.3% of that damage. You aren't going to notice it much.

Shadowlander

souldrain applies clinging spirits even if you dont have points in clinging spirits

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast