+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New BIS healing trinket for clerics?

Default New BIS healing trinket for clerics?

Any advice on what I should be going for as my new BIS healing trinket. I know the old conquest one was pretty good. Am I stuck farming CQ for the new one? Or is there something else I should be going for? Thx to those that are in the know

"Go ahead and run, you'll only die tired."

I think the warding one from Exodus would be BiS... not sure yet though. Haven't gotten my hands on it to test out procs and such :P
    |Cleric||<Everlasting Vendetta>||Greybriar|

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    I wanted to come out and say the following pretty definitively: There is no goal to make DPS clerics that DPS do less damage than other callings. ~Daglar

For dungeons, I would probably go for the Empyrean Core trinket that is called Spent Heavy Omniparticle Emitter namely to help a bit with AOE healing. Otherwise the only other one I'd go for is the shielding trinket from Exodus of the Storm Queen called Storm Queen's Charge.

It may have been bad luck on my part but it seems that the Spent Heavy Omniparticle Emitter has a terrible proc rate. Ive gone entire boss fights without it firing once. I know that there is a single target one that only procs off single target heals. Its a hot over 8 seconds and drops in golem foundry. Not sure how good it is but obviously only for ST healing. I am not a fan of proc based trinkets so far into SL but the grind for the CQ trinket seems really long at this point since we only get marks at the end of the match.

Plane Touched

The new shoe has an absolutely horrid proc rate.

I would like to think that when they made the three healing trinkets they had the Puri,Sent, and Warden in mind. The shielding one is probably best if you are puri since you are a shield bot now. I have the Golem Power Source which heals for 3235 over 8 seconds, so every 2 seconds it heals for 808. It seems to have a proc rate of about 1 in 6-7 heals so it is usually down no more that 3 or 4 seconds. It makes up about 4% of my healing when I am in 61 sent and I have yet to see it refresh itself so it might have an internal cd. It's ok and I think best for Sent where you are spaming rapid fire st nukes. Then you have the new SHOE. It procs off any heal and throws a little extra aoe heal, so its great for wardens and chloros. I personally would like each so I have the best trinket for the job, though I am our guilds main tank healer so I would really like the shielding trinket.
    "You're prostituting yourself out for cheeseburgers again, aren't you?"

Storm Queen's Charge is my current go to Trinket. I tried out the new SHOE with thoughts of getting some more aoe heals in dungeons when using Sent - it didn't rly work. As ppl have said, terrible proc rate - you'd need to be spamming instants rly to get more out of it. Obv with Warden SHOE is going to be the one to choose though.

For sent or puri, it's pretty tough to beat the shielding trinket from Exodus. However, the amount shielded for is remarkably low, so it won't be hard for a trinket that gives any significant amount of spell power to quickly out value the shield procs.

Truthfully, I am wondering if my level 50 pvp trinket isn't still better. less than 3k in shielding on a tank with almost 50k health... or 85+ spell power across the board. Debatable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarna2929 View Post
    Truthfully, I am wondering if my level 50 pvp trinket isn't still better. less than 3k in shielding on a tank with almost 50k health... or 85+ spell power across the board. Debatable.
    Yeah, this is the exact thing I have been wondering as well. I mean with these proc rates being as dodgy as they are and then you having no control over when they proc it might be better just to have a static stat boost that is helping you all the time.

Pretty dissapointed with Trinkets right now GRRR

"Go ahead and run, you'll only die tired."

Im using the shielding one since i run puri but they all seem to not scale which makes me feel they are not soul specific.

As a puri the reason i am leaning towards the new shoe is because it will make my 7% dmg reduction easier to keep up on multiple people which is the biggest pain im facing as a puri right now. i need to get one to try it out guess ill have to sacrifice a point somewhere to use healing breath talent until then to atleast minimize having to select evryone in party seperatly and putting a healing spray on them.
    Last edited by Scarybadlady; 12-14-2012 at 05:24 PM.
    ...In for a penny in for a pound...

Telaran

Yeah, tbh, the new SHoE is really only good for Chloros. It's your only choice as a Warden, but with the proc rate, it truly benefits most from a Mage's constant ticking heals. I feel for you guys. My issue is the ****** ******* piece of **** won't god**** drop for me. /RAEG
    Adimus - 60 Mage - Chloromancer
    Warlord of <Praeter Victum> - Faeblight
    4/4 TDQ --- 2/4 FT
    Praeter Victum Website

Quote Originally Posted by Adimuslexxus View Post
    I feel for you guys. My issue is the ****** ******* piece of **** won't god**** drop for me. /RAEG
    Upgrade your Conquest or Ridgerunner's trinket. That "PVP only" proc? Yeah.. no. ;)

What Cupcakey said. The new CQ trinket is basically so far above everything right now in the game, it's stupid not to go for it. It's worth like 2 trinkets.
    Last edited by Kyan; 01-05-2013 at 08:00 AM.

Ascendant

Unfortunately for Purifier, most of these trinkets are designated as requiring "healing spells," which Symbols are not.

Ascendant

Must...grind...more...CQ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast