i am trying to get this macro to work:

#show Symbol of the Torch
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast @self Symbol of the Torch
    cast @self Healing Breath
    cast @self Loathsome Restoration

i have smart target off
    i have auto Self-cast on

But when i press this macro it will shield me then tank, and then move down to casting healing breath on me.

I want it to only shield myself and if that's on cd healing breath me, not shield the tank.

Is this possible?

The cast @self seems to default to casting on your target (or target's target) if @self fails, like other @ redirections. The only ways around it would be to not have a target, or have separate macros for the symbol and healing breath.

ok tx for the fast reply :O

Another option, but less ideal, would be a cast @focus with yourself set as focus.
    "Overall we want the various callings to be competitive with each other in their comparative roles. There isnít a mandate that Rogues do more damage than Warriors or that Mages be the best ranged damage in the game. Ideally we would like to see players with equivalent skill, gear, planar attunement, buffs etc be equally effective at damage, tanking or healing." - Kervik

Quote Originally Posted by kliknik View Post
    Another option, but less ideal, would be a cast @focus with yourself set as focus.
    Less optimal than having a focus on your tank. There are macro commands to drop target and targetlasttarget they might help you work around it.
    Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
    འགྲོ་རྣམས་བྱང་ཆུབ་ཐོབ་ཕྱིར་དུ། །

+ Reply to Thread