+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric BiS for SL ??

Soulwalker

Default Cleric BiS for SL ??

Has anyone seen a posted or updated Cleric BiS sheet yet? I know in the past there have been some great resources provided to the masses by a select few great people.

I have been using Magelo with the current best guess stat weights

SP 1.0
    Crit Power .66
    Spell Crit .33
    Wisdom .9
    Intel .4

Any input from our Cleric base would be great

thanks

I haven't yet updated my spreadsheet for SL, the main reason is because I am not sure yet how I want to handle Stat weights with the inclusion of Crit Power.

Soulwalker

Thank you for the update. I'm sure I speak for many we thank you for your time and work.

Do my stat weights look roughly close for time being?

I've been trying to figure out the same thing, hopefully someone knows

Quote Originally Posted by Codari View Post
    Has anyone seen a posted or updated Cleric BiS sheet yet? I know in the past there have been some great resources provided to the masses by a select few great people.

I have been using Magelo with the current best guess stat weights

SP 1.0
    Crit Power .66
    Spell Crit .33
    Wisdom .9
    Intel .4
    Relative weights depend on you current level of SP, SC and CP.
    As you reach level 60, SP will be far more important than SC or CP.
    As SP raises up, SC will become more useful. As SC rises up, CP will become more useful.
    At my current stats (about 4000 SP, 1100 SC and 30 CP) I calculated the following values:
    SP 1.0
    Crit Power = about 1/3 = 0.33
    Spell Crit = about 1/3 = 0.33
    Wisdom = 0.75 + 0.33/2 = 0.915
    Intel = 0.25 + 0.33/2 = 0.415
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

I did some rough calculations for 51inq/11warden/4defi

with 4.5k sp, 1529spellcrit, 42crit power

I got following results

SP = 1
    SC = 0.25
    CP = 0.4 (~ish very rough estimate cos of zealotry and fanatiscm)

The three stats all work together in balance with one another. Since crit power is a new stat and begins at zero, when you consider your stats as being somethling like -

SP 4000, Crit 1500, CP 0. As a fresh lvl 60, its pretty easy to see that something is missing from this.

Now consider that in 61 inq spec, as much as 40% of DPS comes from NR, and assuming you cast it immediately after fanatisism (with 3 stacks of zealotry) your NR crit chance can be as high as 60-70%, its easy to see that CP for a fresh 60 is the most important stat from a DPS perspective.

So what is BIS? Basically anything you can craft with an epic Wiz/CP augment.
    Ambi - Cleric - Apotheosys.

Quote Originally Posted by usman View Post
    So what is BIS? Basically anything you can craft with an epic Wiz/CP augment.
    I'm not convinced that there is enough Crit Power itemised on the Augments. It doesn't seem very favourable to me. If we look at three epic augs for Two Hander;

Enlightened Wis +35 SP +27
    Zealous Wis +35 SCrit +41
    Fanatical Wis +35 CP+45

I'm not sure itemisation weights are very favourable for that aug. I haven't got confirmed stats for epic pure Crit Power either, but it seems like it will be as craptacular as pure SP and Crit.

So far as working Crit Power into a traditional EP weighting goes I haven't done a lot of work yet, but to state the obvious - Crit Power becomes more valuable with Crit Rating. I think we can expect a curved path so dynamic calc sheets will be de riguer. Of course some builds will favour Crit Power and Crit rating more than others. I've been toying with providing static lists for three "profiles" once again, people can then select a profile that best matches their build and current Crit Power.

Essentially Crit Power becomes more valuable with Crit Rating so I'm toying with the idea of first using a power:rating ratio and then factoring the result in the traditional critvalue:spellpower EP. This probably isn't the right thing to do and I'd much rather the model wasn't fitted to the results, but rather derived from observation.

Telaran

Playing around with Excel, I get the following weights:

10 SP = 12.1 DPS
    15 CP = 9.9 DPS
    15 CR = 4.2 DPS

or 1 SP = 1.85 CP = 4.32 CR = 1.16 Wis = 2.75 Int, versus 1 SP = 1.5 CP = 1.5 CR that the game uses to itemize. This is based off of 4075 SP, 1440 CR, 90 CP, without raid buffs. With raid buffs, I would expect that crit power becomes slightly better due to the crit bonuses you get being proportionally higher than the damage increases.

TL;DR CP and SP are about the same for their itemizations, CR sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowler Hat View Post
    I'm not convinced that there is enough Crit Power itemised on the Augments. It doesn't seem very favourable to me. If we look at three epic augs for Two Hander;

Enlightened Wis +35 SP +27
    Zealous Wis +35 SCrit +41
    Fanatical Wis +35 CP+45
    I dont think there is enough crit power either, also my estimate of 0.4 worth of spellpower might be bit off. On nysyr alone I get weight of crit power is actaully better than spellpower (1CP is worth 1.06 spellpower ) but on like every other spell weight of CP seems to be around 0.36 On raid setting its obviously higher cos of bonuses to crit rating. but from those augments I would go with Wis/SP.

+ Reply to Thread