+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Riane

Thread: Irritating feature of Deflier in PVP.

Plane Touched

Default Irritating feature of Deflier in PVP.

Having link on other person taking damage : the cleric can't activate objectives like taking stones or flags.
    I always need to remove the links before doing it and I believe it is counter-intuitive and strange design.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ailis View Post
    Having link on other person taking damage : the cleric can't activate objectives like taking stones or flags.
    I always need to remove the links before doing it and I believe it is counter-intuitive and strange design.
    Use Husk of Indifference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar
    Hey guys, there is a lot of speculation out there right now, I wanted to come out and say the following pretty definitively: There is no goal to make DPS clerics that DPS do less damage than other callings.
    Daglar; Lead Calling Designer~10/17/12

Agree also can we have a range on it for pvp and pve even if its 100 meters cause being across a map or zone and taking dot damage while not being able to remove is annoying.
    ...In for a penny in for a pound...

MNM
    Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Scarybadlady View Post
    Agree also can we have a range on it for pvp and pve even if its 100 meters cause being across a map or zone and taking dot damage while not being able to remove is annoying.
    Summon beacon, pull mobs, get lfgd, zone in, watch yourself die.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony01 View Post
    ^ This. That's all you have to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailis View Post
    You don't harvest in world. The answer is Husk of indifference. When out picking flowers or harvesting logs you drop your beacon and get the mob on it, turn on husk of indifference so you won't be damaged and harvest, mount up and ride off, leaving your beacon behind.

Same thing in PvP, stops your links damage interrupting you.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarybadlady View Post
    No, I like it there until I cancel it manually and there are times you want to keep that protection on half a zone away. After all, it's not hard to move your mouse to the top right and right click.

Let's not put in silly nerfs like that please.

Quote Originally Posted by MNM View Post
    Summon beacon, pull mobs, get lfgd, zone in, watch yourself die.
    Same thing. Summon beacon, pull mobs, get lfgd. --- pop husk, mount up, ride 50 meters, accept and laugh.
    Last edited by Shibi; 12-08-2012 at 09:31 PM.
    Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
    འགྲོ་རྣམས་བྱང་ཆུབ་ཐོབ་ཕྱིར་དུ། །

The only irritating feature of defiler is that there is no real indication on who has what unless you happen to target the person who has your link and have 'only show my buffs' enabled. Which doesnt help when one is not within the same general area.

Allow it to be seen on raid windows, and then ill be slightly content with defiler in use.

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    Allow it to be seen on raid windows, and then ill be slightly content with defiler in use.
    Links and foul growth stacks. Make your 25% link turn it's target into a beacon. Add a aoe cleanse and then I will be happier.

OK, maybe having our tanks reflecting the damage is a dream, but imagine our dps as we heal ;)
    Last edited by Shibi; 12-08-2012 at 09:54 PM.
    Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
    འགྲོ་རྣམས་བྱང་ཆུབ་ཐོབ་ཕྱིར་དུ། །

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony01 View Post
    Ah yeah ofc. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread