+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shaman Help/Guides?

Default Shaman Help/Guides?

I haven't seen a Shaman guide since SL release. Is there one out there? I am guessing a 61Shaman/10 Druid/5 Inquis? but what about macros & rotation? Any help or direction would be appreciated. Thank you
    SOUL FORGED 4/4 TotDQ - 4/4 FT - 4/5 EE www.soul-forged.com
    Blytz - Rogue
    Vyo - Mage
    Dyzmal - Cleric

As far as I'm aware it's pretty much the same. Just add in Glacial Strike and the CD (Furious Assualt is it?), and you're good to go. I'm no Shaman expert though, so I could be talking piffle.

if you are refering to just the changes since SL then its pretty much the same + 1 extra cooldown

if you are refering to the changes since 1.10 then thats a whole big can o' worms. look in the guides section you can find a 1.11 or SL shaman guide

Quote Originally Posted by Merridwyn View Post
    As far as I'm aware it's pretty much the same. Just add in Glacial Strike and the CD (Furious Assualt is it?), and you're good to go. I'm no Shaman expert though, so I could be talking piffle.
    Basically this. I might redo my guide for SL, but barley anything is different. The first rotation just has to be altered slightly. Basically throw the new CD into your macro and when you go to hit your second Massive Blow after refreshing it with strength of the gods, use a GCD on Deep Freeze so you don't clip the dot. And just rinse and repeat every time your CDs come up.
    Last edited by Deviancy; 12-07-2012 at 01:54 PM.
    |Cleric||<Everlasting Vendetta>||Greybriar|

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    I wanted to come out and say the following pretty definitively: There is no goal to make DPS clerics that DPS do less damage than other callings. ~Daglar

+ Reply to Thread