+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Light of Redemption ?

Default Light of Redemption ?

Anyone else ave issues with Light of Redemption not healing players who have the buff on them ?, says it will heal the target whenever a invocation is cast yet im not seeing any healing output from the buff

Telaran

afaik it only works on the last person you cast it on - not on all party.

I just cast it on the tank

Ascendant

It works on everyone but only works if you cast an invocation on that specific person. It's not like you cast an invocation and everyone with the buff gets healed, if that's what the OP thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelightt View Post
    It works on everyone but only works if you cast an invocation on that specific person. It's not like you cast an invocation and everyone with the buff gets healed, if that's what the OP thought.
    yea that was my thought, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelightt View Post
    "Restores x to y health to the ally whenever the Cleric casts an invocation." either it is broken atm or they need to make the tooltip more clear.
    Last edited by Dyeus; 12-04-2012 at 10:09 AM.

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Rift Team

It's only supposed to be maintainable on one person at a time. Whenever you cast an Invocation (on anyone), it heals that person. Right now it's only working on the last person you cast it on, but not actually removing from the previous target. It's already been fixed for 2.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    It's only supposed to be maintainable on one person at a time. Whenever you cast an Invocation (on anyone), it heals that person. Right now it's only working on the last person you cast it on, but not actually removing from the previous target. It's already been fixed for 2.1.
    That's very unique of a mechanic.
    Thank you for addressing it .

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Dyeus View Post
    "Restores x to y health to the ally whenever the Cleric casts an invocation." either it is broken atm or they need to make the tooltip more clear.
    Looks like broken from Zin's response. Although I usually cast it on the tank first then rest of the group after and I swear the tank was getting light of redemption procs, although admittingly don't watch it that close. I will later today when I run a dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Woot, thanks! Now I won't have to pull out my hair anymore when I watch people cast it on an entire raid when it does nothing.

+ Reply to Thread