+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please make Fae Dispersion a "Player Buff." Please?

Soulwalker

Default Please make Fae Dispersion a "Player Buff." Please?

So I haven't seen anything about this on the forums, so maybe it's only annoying to me, but [Fae Dispersion] - Reduces Faerie's Healing/Damage by 40% but makes abilities AoE - can't be seen when you have the box for -Only show my buffs on the party - checked. Because I don't want to see a 10-20 buffs across my screen, I run with that checked alot. However since I used Druid as my Solo/Support spec I like to use my faeries for various situations. Solo or vs 1 target, I prefer single target spells from my pet. in a group or vs 3+ mobs, I prefer AoE spells from my pet. Is this bothering anyone else, or do I just need to get over it? Nothing game breaking, but very very irritating.

Soulwalker

Well....I feel stupid. Don't know how I missed all those, but blah. heh...sorry for wasting the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Naori View Post
    Well....I feel stupid. Don't know how I missed all those, but blah. heh...sorry for wasting the time.
    No worries, they are all well off the first page of posts by now. Just been discussed for a while now, there's really nothing else to do but wait and see.

And to be fair you're talking about a different issue than most of those posts, which are mainly about Fae Dispersion not being toggleable during combat, or preventing the faerie from doing anything if set to autocast. The solution for all of these is the same though.
    Last edited by TheGrinnz; 11-30-2012 at 03:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread