+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warden's Riptide and Melee Attacks.

Default Warden's Riptide and Melee Attacks.

Quick question about Riptide. It specifically states spell crit. Cleric melee trees now reference spell values directly, rather than the old Faith In Action conversion. I've not read confirmation or denial that Riptide has influence on Shaman/Druid/Justicar attack abilities yet, though.

Anyone know for sure whether it does or not?

I could parse it, but I'm kind of at work at the moment.
    Last edited by Gamma Ray; 11-28-2012 at 10:54 AM.
    "You with your fancy cooldowns and "runic" power! You know where my power comes from!? THE BACK OF MY HAND, #&!$%!"

All cleric abilities now use spellpower and spell crit

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    All cleric abilities now use spellpower and spell crit
    Lovely. With the old Faith in Action system, there were some talents that specified one type or another. With the new Cleric stat referencing, and Riptide specifying spell, I wasn't entirely sure which way that would go. Thanks.
    Last edited by Gamma Ray; 11-28-2012 at 11:01 AM.
    "You with your fancy cooldowns and "runic" power! You know where my power comes from!? THE BACK OF MY HAND, #&!$%!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Ray View Post
    Quick question about Riptide. It specifically states spell crit. Cleric melee trees now reference spell values directly, rather than the old Faith In Action conversion. I've not read confirmation or denial that Riptide has influence on Shaman/Druid/Justicar attack abilities yet, though.

Anyone know for sure whether it does or not?

I could parse it, but I'm kind of at work at the moment.
    What'cha building? I hope your not trying to work warden into some kind of weird dps build, because even though you pick up 5% crit won't you be loosing 5% damage (provided your going a full 5 points into riptide) with warden gifts vs. dps soul gifts?
    "Overall we want the various callings to be competitive with each other in their comparative roles. There isnít a mandate that Rogues do more damage than Warriors or that Mages be the best ranged damage in the game. Ideally we would like to see players with equivalent skill, gear, planar attunement, buffs etc be equally effective at damage, tanking or healing." - Kervik

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by kliknik View Post
    What'cha building? I hope your not trying to work warden into some kind of weird dps build, because even though you pick up 5% crit won't you be loosing 5% damage (provided your going a full 5 points into riptide) with warden gifts vs. dps soul gifts?
    You know like the highest Inquisitor spec has 11 warden on it, right?

+ Reply to Thread