+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [BUG] Seeping Death

Default [BUG] Seeping Death

Hi,

There is a minor bug with Seeping death skill (top ability in the cabalist soultree) . It is supposed to only afflict 1 ally at a time , but if you cast it on your beacon , then desummon it , cast it on yourself and summon the beacon it will be active on both you and your beacon at the same time . (if you try to cast it on the beacon while the buff is active on you it will cancel your buff) .

The timer on the buff ticks only when the beacon is active so 1hr buff = 1 play day roughly

yep, clearly we can not have a top tier ability actually be useful. NERF THIS TO THE GROUND IMMEDIATELY

actually, they should just follow inquisitors "shining" example and make all the new cabailst abilities copy/paste of the level 1 cabalist abilties but make them deal 1 extra damage, its much better that way. I don't want any awesome new abilties in my trees damit!
    Last edited by Redcruxs; 11-28-2012 at 06:35 AM.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

I will be honest, I wish Seeping Death would be a raid-wide "buff" much like Spiritual Protection on the inquisitor. Even better, if it was like Charged Shield from the dominator! If the damage output has to be 'slightly' reduced on it, so be it.
    Last edited by bctrainers; 11-28-2012 at 06:49 AM. Reason: added some more stuff
    --BC

Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post
    I will be honest, I wish Seeping Death would be a raid-wide "buff" much like Spiritual Protection on the inquisitor. Even better, if it was like Charged Shield from the dominator! If the damage output has to be 'slightly' reduced on it, so be it.
    It would have to be reworked , since it only triggers when the targeted ally takes damage. Which is in most cases only the tank . But yea a raid wide buff with nerfed dmg , but 100% uptime would be nice

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Redcruxs View Post
    actually, they should just follow inquisitors "shining" example and make all the new cabailst abilities copy/paste of the level 1 cabalist abilties but make them deal 1 extra damage, its much better that way. I don't want any awesome new abilties in my trees damit!
    BoR as a replacement to BoJ isn't sexy. But it is useful. Compare to Cloak of Leaves...

Seeping Death as a raid buff? That would definitely need to be "rebalanced" - figure you have 8 raid members within melee range of the boss during some AoE...

Plane Walker

It's an issue with how buffs get applied to pets. And I'm 95% sure it's why the Druid's pet buffs were all changed to toggles in the first place.

+ Reply to Thread