Closed Thread

Thread: Possible level 60 Cab build

Ascendant

Default Possible level 60 Cab build

http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree/b...lkl2B8B4/Ugh0w

I was bored and messing around with level 60 builds on rift.magelo, not claiming to be a great theory crafter or anything but seems like a pretty solid aoe build. I was trying to get a 3rd soul more involved but Peak of Form and Dark Impulses seem way too good to pass up. Rotation is same as cab at 50 except with Curse of Anarchy in place of Curse of Solitude. I haven't been level 60 on beta so I haven't been able to test out the 61 cab ability to see if its too good to skip out on, it would have to be good enough to outweigh the gain of losing 15% damage bonus to basically all Cab abilities from Dark Impulses.

Let me know if it looks good, what you would change...etc.
    Currently a Stalker raiding in Wildstar

That is a pretty tough tradeoff to make, don't know how good the 61pt ability is either

dat Defiler talents

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelightt View Post
    http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree/b...lkl2B8B4/Ugh0w

I was bored and messing around with level 60 builds on rift.magelo, not claiming to be a great theory crafter or anything but seems like a pretty solid aoe build. I was trying to get a 3rd soul more involved but Peak of Form and Dark Impulses seem way too good to pass up. Rotation is same as cab at 50 except with Curse of Anarchy in place of Curse of Solitude. I haven't been level 60 on beta so I haven't been able to test out the 61 cab ability to see if its too good to skip out on, it would have to be good enough to outweigh the gain of losing 15% damage bonus to basically all Cab abilities from Dark Impulses.

Let me know if it looks good, what you would change...etc.
    That was a good build, sadly that calculator is out of date, for example Dark Impulses is now Tier 7 so you wouldn't be able to get that.

Edit: Only toon I have at 60 is my mage, so I cant tell you how good the end cabby ability is but I can let you know that Dark Impulses was moved higher sadly. Its on the Beta 2 patch notes if you have access to that forum with most of the defiler changes.
    Last edited by Xillean; 10-26-2012 at 01:30 PM.
    Death Mistress Vessica Tormeng, Keeper of the Dead
    Dimensions: Planar Study Spec: 61/10/5
    PA: 848 | Score: 11070 | Tradeskills: Grandmastered
    4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS Conqueror | 11/11 HK | 2/4 RotP | 1/8 ID
    Characters: Vessica R88, Kattie R73, Eylisa R65, Phantasmal R59

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Xillean View Post
    That was a good build, sadly that calculator is out of date, for example Dark Impulses is now Tier 5 so you wouldn't be able to get that.
    Well, that's crappy. I thought I was being productive!
    Currently a Stalker raiding in Wildstar

Quote Originally Posted by Xillean View Post
    That was a good build, sadly that calculator is out of date, for example Dark Impulses is now Tier 5 so you wouldn't be able to get that.
    Would have been quite overpowered anyway

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    Would have been quite overpowered anyway
    I enjoyed it while it lasted and I wasn't even 60 on my cleric lol. For leveling at least. Beacon of Despair is pretty cool, put seeping death on it and let it aggro everything as you aoe nuke them down.
    Last edited by Xillean; 10-26-2012 at 01:33 PM.
    Death Mistress Vessica Tormeng, Keeper of the Dead
    Dimensions: Planar Study Spec: 61/10/5
    PA: 848 | Score: 11070 | Tradeskills: Grandmastered
    4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS Conqueror | 11/11 HK | 2/4 RotP | 1/8 ID
    Characters: Vessica R88, Kattie R73, Eylisa R65, Phantasmal R59

Closed Thread