Closed Thread

Thread: Glacial Priest

dbe
    Rift Master

Default Glacial Priest

Anyone else tried this out? It's fun, the damage is low but on par with what the old Inquisicar used to be. Plus the heals aren't based on convictions.

The only thing that bothers me is that if you ARE trying to st-dps, you're tracking 3 dots, not to mention mixing cast-time abilities with melee abilities.

I tried soloing with it, it's not as much dps as the "new" Inquisicar (I'm using 51 inq / 6 just / 9 ward) but I can see it being decent in pvp or zone events.

Rift Master

If by PvP you mean 1V1. PVP has never favored hybrids. Its as much burst dps as possible, or as much heals as possible. Being ok at both = not killing anyone and not keeping people alive. Could maybe change with sl.. but I doubt it. It's also pretty awkward synergy really, not sure I'd want to be melee healer.

Soulwalker

Tried the vanilla Glacial Priest Today 32 Sham / 34 Ward / 0 Just. Ok DPS while doing some rifts and just ok heals on the raid. You do not have the survive ability of Duracell. There will be some form of mixture that pops out with Shaman attached but I am not sure this is it. If anyone has any tips on this please post them here.

As for PVP lack of burst healing will bury this as it does not have the flare of a MASH build.
    Last edited by tnrampage; 10-20-2012 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tnrampage View Post
    Tried the vanilla Glacial Priest Today 32 Sham / 34 Ward / 0 Just. Ok DPS while doing some rifts and just ok heals on the raid. You do not have the survive ability of Duracell. There will be some form of mixture that pops out with Shaman attached but I am not sure this is it. If anyone has any tips on this please post them here.
    This is about how I feel. I'm going to try it a bit more, if nothing else it's a gateway to deeper Warden from my old Inquisicar and Cabicar builds.

Closed Thread