+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: You guys should really take a gander at the PTS

Rift Master

Is dps balance going to be addressed before this goes live or should I start qqing now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivengar View Post
    Every cleric who has ever posted on these forums should make it their job to go to the PTS and test the poop out of it. Make the server cry out with mercy from the weight of the cleric masses. Then once you have worn your fingers into bloody nubs (should take more than an hour with the current shaman/druid rotations) MAKE SURE YOU POST FEEDBACK!
    No thanks, my computer cries when there are more than 3 people in Merdian on Shatterbone =v.v=

Rift Disciple

And you know we're in for getting our ***** kicked with the amount of HPS the new healing souls should be able to put out. Sent Insta heal for the amount of HP a cleric has + 50% cool down buff? that's about 9750HP insta heal. I wonder i that would stack with tanking gear. I could put out a 15k insta heal

And now we can kick the chloros out of the raids.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    It's a targeted AE now.
    /e high fives Zibnik

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #20
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Nooblet View Post
    Is dps balance going to be addressed before this goes live or should I start qqing now?
    We will be continuously adjusting these numbers to get them where we want them until late on 1.11 Eve. Then we will be doing the same with everything 51+ until 2.0 Eve. Then we'll try to sleep for a few hours before getting to work on tweaking numbers for 2.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    [...] Then we'll try to sleep for a few hours before getting to work on tweaking numbers for 2.1.
    There is no such thing as sleep when you're a Zombie.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    There is no such thing as sleep when you're a Zombie.
    No but they do have to stop and go hunt for Braaaaaaaaaainzzzzzzzzzzz once and a while
    I kill more players than anyone! Just ask the last raid that asked me to heal!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    I wanted to come out and say the following pretty definitively: There is no goal to make DPS clerics that DPS do less damage than other callings.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivengar View Post
    No but they do have to stop and go hunt for Braaaaaaaaaainzzzzzzzzzzz once and a while
    They have a steady supply of Brain Smoothies so they don't have to stop and go hunting.

Zinbik, I really love you.

The DPS or Healing cast pushback immunity passive is FREAKING FANASTIC. I love you.

I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.
    Last edited by Riane; 10-10-2012 at 03:01 PM.

Ascendant

Well since we can talk about some soul combinations now...if you enjoy healing...

51 Warden, 15 Purifier
    36 Warden, 32 Sentinel

Both very fun builds with the changes

Ascendant

* Pursuit of Truth: Reduces pushback on damaging spell casts by 50-100%. Increases the range of damaging spells by 2.5-5 meters.
    Like omg amazing, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelightt View Post
    Like omg amazing, thank you.
    Not even just that.

* Benevolence: Reduces pushback when damaged while casting heals by 50/100%.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prophet of Telara

Lots of work and time has gone into that, it will take a few hours of study to take it all in. Pity its past midnight here.

Hope these changes work out for interesting and fun playstyles.
    Last edited by Rainman; 10-10-2012 at 03:19 PM. Reason: typo

* Healing has been reduced across the board in PvP combat.
    * AoE Damage and Healing have been reduced in general in PvP combat.

Will the AoE heals affected by the healing reduction across the board stack on top of the AoE reduction?
    "In the land of the terribles, the mediocre is king."

Plane Walker

Wonder if the SH - BoD - Vex - BoD - Curse - BoD spam is still as high DPS as it was in beta.
    Last edited by Jester; 10-10-2012 at 03:28 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast