+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greater Essences for PvP?

Default Greater Essences for PvP?

So I've been playing around with various specs since closing in on p50 and wondering what the best sigil would be for healing.

I have a full valor sigil but now that favor is in abundance I thought I might make a shielding sigil (Hailstone Tideshard/Frozen Deep One Tear).

My questions are:

1. Are the shielding greaters worth it?
    2. If they are worth it what specs make the most use out of them?

I tend to play Sent/Warden, some Senticar variants and occasionally Puri/Sent depending on the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizar View Post
    So I've been playing around with various specs since closing in on p50 and wondering what the best sigil would be for healing.

I have a full valor sigil but now that favor is in abundance I thought I might make a shielding sigil (Hailstone Tideshard/Frozen Deep One Tear).

My questions are:

1. Are the shielding greaters worth it?
    2. If they are worth it what specs make the most use out of them?

I tend to play Sent/Warden, some Senticar variants and occasionally Puri/Sent depending on the situation.

1: The shielding greaters are VERY good. Even now with the higher end stat lessers.
    2: And -icar spec makes the best use of the shielding greaters, however they work well for almost all specs (obviously depending on the situation). Warden should also work quite well for them.

However good luck getting the Hailstone. I have only ever gotten 2 my entire time in RIFT and i gave one away... i regret that now.

PS: WTB Hailstone Tideshards (on Greybriar) LOL!
    Last edited by No_Exit; 07-17-2012 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Exit View Post
    1: The shielding greaters are VERY good. Even now with the higher end stat lessers.
    2: And -icar spec makes the best use of the shielding greaters, however they work well for almost all specs (obviously depending on the situation). Warden should also work quite well for them.

However good luck getting the Hailstone. I have only ever gotten 2 my entire time in RIFT and i gave one away... i regret that now.

edit: main reason this is true is that shields do not suffer the heal debuff penalty! (they can still be purged though, but just like everything else....)

There are HoT essences too (forget names, see the superior vendors in SM/IPP) and the shield boosting puri one (ISS vendor) if thats waht you prefer, but yes, most healspecs will do VERY well with the shield proc ones. omnomnom double shielding greaters, sexytime
    Last edited by Cygfa; 07-17-2012 at 10:20 AM.

I have it already ;-)

Thanks for the tips though guys.

I feel your pain

I have passed numerous times for guildies, and even given one away to keep the peace in a PuG. I finally managed to win a /roll after a year

Oh and what's with warriors rolling "for their alts"? Why don't they just come out and say they're rolling for the AH. These things should be BoP.

*grumble*

+ Reply to Thread