+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP Question!

Default PvP Question!

Whats up, just got a quick question.

I recently hit 50 on this cleric and I will be pvping. Im almost rank 12 and Im not sure whether to go for 2h or 1h oh or 1h /w shield.

So far I like to play 51 Inq and I am also trying healing in a sent/puri spec if that makes the choice easier

The only thing I was worried about is ranking up say with 1h oh and then melee shaman becoming pvp viable in the future. So then Id have to rank up my 2h

So what do you think?

Thanks in advance

Telaran

Hello,

I play with the 1h mace and totem right now because the stats add up to the 2h BUT I get two runes and not just one as well as two PA buffs.

I think that the stats of the r50 2h is better than carrying the two if I remember correctly - Have not got them yet.

The PVP shield has no SP on it so I doubt that you would want to use that in any specs that you listed.

Rossel

Shadowlander

Its really up to your preferance but avoid the shield.
    In reguards to the earlier point about consumables and PA, there isn't really a good OH consumable
    anymore and 2 handed weapons recieve the same the SP as MH + OH, but you will need to fill more nodes for the latter.

Telaran

Plus, if you like to dps I think the 2H is better because of the crit (and now focus?) on it. I think MH/OH is better for healing. I personally use a 2H for healing just because i can use it for other stuff to. I'll get the MH/OH once I finish my r50 pieces.

Ascendant

Just go 2H until you're max rank.

Also you want some kind of defensive-ish PVP heal/support build for the tougher matches.
    Raelyn <The Granite Guard> R40 Warrior @ Seastone
    Tomoka <The Granite Guard> R40 Cleric @ Seastone

Thanks for the advice guys. I'll roll with the 2h then, makes sense.

+ Reply to Thread