+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP Cleric Planar Attunement/PvP Weapons

Default PvP Cleric Planar Attunement/PvP Weapons

I just returned to the game after a long hiatus to find myself faced with planar attunements. I'm primarily interested in PvP. Since I alternate between healing and melee healing and more traditional healing depending on group comp and what my friends are playing, I went after a 2h as my weapon purchase. Of course, I didn't even think that there was a staff available until I bought the PvP Hammer. Then I took a look over my planar attunements and felt that Fire kinda looked pretty good - but noticed how much of it seems to deal with a staff, while I wasn't as impressed with the 2h hammer lines. I did look a bit at Air since so much of it was wand based, but I really like that 120 sp buff in Fire.

Are there any 2h-using cleric that has some experience with the planar attunements they could share? Should I go staff? It's the first tier of weapons so while it is a decent loss of favor it's not too huge an investment... yet.

Ehh, ignore this, definitely misread some of the stuff in Fire to think it was specific to a staff alone without seeing there were also mace/2h hammer stuff. That makes that choice easier.

+ Reply to Thread