+ Reply to Thread

Thread: planar attunement for tanks

Soulwalker

Default planar attunement for tanks

I did a few searchs and couldnt really get a definite answer so figured I would just ask.

Heard MoL doesnt affect the endurance gained via planar attunement, so was wondering how we should go as I have about 9k planar point since I hit 50 a week ago and was wondering. any help at all would be great

That is correct, MoL does not effect the Endurance from PA. That said, it is still the best option, so max Endurance, then Wisdom, and finally Int.

Soulwalker

kk and go for tier 2 earth first up or grab the life end first then go back to and get to tier 2 earth

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Noshei View Post
    That is correct, MoL does not effect the Endurance from PA. That said, it is still the best option, so max Endurance, then Wisdom, and finally Int.
    Updated tank guide says otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar
    Hey guys, there is a lot of speculation out there right now, I wanted to come out and say the following pretty definitively: There is no goal to make DPS clerics that DPS do less damage than other callings.
    Daglar; Lead Calling Designer~10/17/12

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony01 View Post
    Updated tank guide says otherwise.
    your correct, it does say otherwise and thats my mistake. I'm not at all surprised that I overlooked it when I proofed the guide for bombasy. So I'll let him know to correct it.

The endurance might not be effected by MoL, but it is still always worth more than mitigation or avoidance (except in extreme cases). At HK and ID levels we have such a ridicules amount of avoidance and mitigation compared to our health pools, that every bit of additional HP is generally better than anything else.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Noshei View Post
    your correct, it does say otherwise and thats my mistake. I'm not at all surprised that I overlooked it when I proofed the guide for bombasy. So I'll let him know to correct it.

The endurance might not be effected by MoL, but it is still always worth more than mitigation or avoidance (except in extreme cases). At HK and ID levels we have such a ridicules amount of avoidance and mitigation compared to our health pools, that every bit of additional HP is generally better than anything else.
    thanks for that as well

+ Reply to Thread