+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warden what should we know about them

Default Warden what should we know about them

Hello , i am a returning player . I played a rogue before now that i am here back i wanted somthing different and i am highly interested in warden healing is it good ?

Please post some guides and all must know stuff about warden .

Thank you !
    Warden , a cleric who extinguish everything

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-x-builds.html

use this for help getting started. its a well detailed guide to healing as cleric in Rift. includes Warden build.

Lets Go Rift. Hope Archeage can do something next. Lets Save Rift

For pvp, don't use warden unless you are geared and have shield planars (shield trinket being optional but recommended) as it will be 85% useless in current meta.

But I am still only rank 41 so...

You gotta be attentive and on your feat the most of the time when you're healing on a Warden and you have to be thinking three or four steps ahead of other players/npcs all the time. Warden healing is about predicting what is going to happen and starting with the healing before peeps start taking damage. It's one of the more difficult classes to play in rift but its fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    For pvp, don't use warden unless you are geared and have shield planars (shield trinket being optional but recommended) as it will be 85% useless in current meta.
    I can't stress enough how good a class the Warden was for PvP before the nerf.

Wardens took HUGE nerf in PvP back in 1.8 so ya Lowbie/under-geared Wardens = bad idea in PvP.

+ Reply to Thread