+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So these new 1.9 life lessers.. where do they fit in?

Champion of Telara The Real Viz Shady's Avatar

Default So these new 1.9 life lessers.. where do they fit in?

Any updated bis lists with these? Do they go in the bis sigil/source?

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Viz Shady View Post
    Any updated bis lists with these? Do they go in the bis sigil/source?
    Yes they sit one spot above their fire counterparts. I'll have a 1.9 release soon.

Champion of Telara The Real Viz Shady's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bowler Hat View Post
    Yes they sit one spot above their fire counterparts. I'll have a 1.9 release soon.
    Thank you very much!

Rift Master

Yeah, the wis one is BIS, while the int one is just above its fire companion, as Bowler said.

Would love to see your updated BIS, Bowler, cos according to my calcs... it juuust pushes the fire-int one off the core. And I would hate to replace it knowing that it would be tricky to replace if I got that wrong!

As far as the tank side is concerned, both the Cleric and Warrior lessers are at 4th and 5th respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by KarthosNZ View Post
    Would love to see your updated BIS, Bowler, cos according to my calcs... it juuust pushes the fire-int one off the core. And I would hate to replace it knowing that it would be tricky to replace if I got that wrong!
    I'm just waiting to add some more PF drops, the only other changes have been largely cosmetic, aside from new PVP weapons and the event Lessers. Hopefully won't be much longer, should be up before Trion fix Conquest at any rate

I wouldn't be swapping out a perfectly good Fire lesser for Life just yet. Personally I'll be building a Life resist set first, but then I typically run a 1:1 ratio in all my sigils for tuning purposes. This minimises the resist set penalty and allows me to more consistently tune crit. I don't use the supposed BiS SP heavy set, most of the time we're in resist gear for the stuff that counts so I don't see the need.
    Last edited by Bowler Hat; 06-30-2012 at 07:13 AM.

+ Reply to Thread