+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Just wanted to ask is there a healer shortage?

Rift Chaser

Default Just wanted to ask is there a healer shortage?

It seems like no one wants to heal. Everyone is complaining about long queue times but everytime I queue it pops in 30 seconds or less but only as healer. I just wanted to know did something happen where alot of healers just left the game?

Ascendant

no the healers decided its more fancy to do damage

Ascendant

Its more fun/competitive to do DPS. Healing is only out of necessity for a lot of people, although some do enjoy straight healing. I think a good amount of people picked Cleric to be versatile for whatever is needed and not just to heal.

Rift Chaser

I guess I am the weird one. I actually like healing more so than all the other roles. I just love seeing the big numbers on the heal crits. The only time I enjoyed DPS is if I was playing a rogue with the Sab spec.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelightt View Post
    Its more fun/competitive to do DPS. Healing is only out of necessity for a lot of people, although some do enjoy straight healing. I think a good amount of people picked Cleric to be versatile for whatever is needed and not just to heal.
    so many clerics who dont heal even if there is NO OTHER cleric besides them. So it has not much to do with versatility ...

Rift Disciple

Well may be its because SO MANY OTHER players asked to nerf healers in PVP. You get what you asked for Don't have to ask Trion twice to use a nerf bat.

Plane Touched

Well after healing in most of the raids, when comes the time for T2 some like to chill out as tank or dps ^^

If there is only 1 cleric on your side and it's me I'm healing to the best of my ability but I'm going to be marked and focused.......SO if you are a DPS protect your damn cleric healers and you might see more of us healing

I think I hate though is when I'm healing and the DPS despite getting heals isn't kill anything or making any progress....I sometimes get so pissed I switch to DPS and go on a rampage just to get stuff done....
    Last edited by nevik; 06-27-2012 at 04:09 PM.
    Nevik, Cleric Lead of Lucidium

Healing was fun until they nerfed practically every dungeon to accomodate the lfg tool, ever since then i cant keep concentration to care for healing in experts any more so i just go Dps

I've had to que as heals/support lately becuase the que times for heal are just too long now. And they didnt used to be

Everyone wants to queue as dps.
    Last edited by Valnak; 06-27-2012 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fitness View Post
    Don't have to ask Trion twice to use a nerf bat.
    This, sadly, only applies to Clerics.
    Last edited by toodles; 06-27-2012 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toodles View Post
    This, sadly, only applies to Clerics.
    Clerics are still insanely good at everything, both PvE and PvP. I have no idea what you're referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by Valnak View Post
    Clerics are still insanely good at everything, both PvE and PvP. I have no idea what you're referring to.
    I don't doubt for a second that Clerics are still INSANELY good in PvE AND PvP (emphesis on the PvP)... in fact, they are just great at anything and everything. That is why people are re-rolling Clerics left, right and centre.

Clerics, specifically Cleric healers, are just all over the place. Ten a penny.
    Last edited by toodles; 06-27-2012 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Healinator View Post
    It seems like no one wants to heal. Everyone is complaining about long queue times but everytime I queue it pops in 30 seconds or less but only as healer. I just wanted to know did something happen where alot of healers just left the game?
    Same goes for tanking it seems. Once I check the tank box, I'm in. I'd say more people queue for DPS since it's easier.

As long as there is more than one player, PvP will be imbalanced.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast