+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Exavus

Thread: Haven't played in a year, Forgot my 50 Cleric everything, suggestion?

Soulwalker

Default Haven't played in a year, Forgot my 50 Cleric everything, suggestion?

Ok so I hit 50 a long while back and had a "duracell " cleric spec for aoe grinding, that I altered a bit and used at 50 as support in some groups I joined, but then I PVP'd for a while and that's it. I'm really in need of some guidance on what I should do as a beginner 50 cleric.

Thanks guys

Ascendant

Check my sig for guides on top raiding specs, along with my Cabicar guide (or Senticar if youre severely undergeared) for healing some expert dungeons.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    Check my sig for guides on top raiding specs, along with my Cabicar guide (or Senticar if youre severely undergeared) for healing some expert dungeons.
    Thanks. I'll check them out. I'll probably go with Senticar because I used PVP gear before it got nerfed way back when.

Soulwalker

You contribute a lot . these guides are really in depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Exavus View Post
    You contribute a lot . these guides are really in depth.
    Ahov is pretty much my go-to guy. Great guides, nice explanations and above all, trustworthy information. I still test his theory-crafting because I test everything, but I'm wasting my time - he's always right.

Quote Originally Posted by Merridwyn View Post
    Ahov is pretty much my go-to guy. Great guides, nice explanations and above all, trustworthy information. I still test his theory-crafting because I test everything, but I'm wasting my time - he's always right.
    Now now... dont go giving Ahov a big head.

Telaran

I'm in the same boat as the OP. Have not played in quite awhile. What I could use most is some direction.

What should I be doing to increase my gear level the fastest and most efficinetly. What stats should I focus on? I have so much gear in my bags I just dont know what to equip. As for what spec i am, I'm open to suggestions there I was a fan of Cabalist for DPS and Purifier for heals before I quit playing before.

I do enjoy PvP but want to get my gear up to the point where i can start raiding.

I never raided or really advanced my gear very much the first time around. I got some of the better (at least what I thought was better) crafted items but pretty much had crud gear.

Suggestions?

i'm sure this question gets asked once a week so even a link to an older post would be appriciated. I cant seem to find what i am looking for with the search engine.

+ Reply to Thread