+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vengance seems to be broken for healing.

Default Vengance seems to be broken for healing.

I've wondered for sometime if vengeance actually gave a SP boost for healing or if it only worked for damage spells, so i gave it brief test today and found it doesn't affect heals.

Full P8 gear, roughly 2k SP, 180 vengance.

Restorative flame cast on self out of combat was 2716 shield and 5533 crit heal.

RF cast on self whilst in duel with guildmate and after having attacked each other, 2716 shield, 5533 crit heal.

So no benefit to my healing from vengeance at all. since the entire P50 set is only an upgrade to vengeance and not base stats/SP this seems like a bug that needs to be looked at to me.

If my test was flawed please feel free to put me straight.
    Ambi - Cleric - Apotheosys.

Ascendant

Duels don't count as pvp

I have also wondered if vengance helps us healers at all. Would love to hear more about it.

On a side note I wouldn't really mind seeing healers getting valor stones while the dpsers have their vengance stones, just to level us out a bit and not get left behind... *cough*

PinkPrincess @Deepwood of Beep Beep Ima Jeep
    previous akas Aribella@Deepwood & Hime@Silkweb
    ★★★ find me on @ twitter ★★★

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    Duels don't count as pvp
    I wasn't aware of this, but i went to codex got myself into a fight and tested again -

Shield of the ancestors was worth 2005, after the warfront in sanctum it was still worth 2005.

As far as i can tell vengeance does not affect absorb shields in warfronts. I havn't looked closely enough at the value of heals themselves yet.

Testing in library with restorative flame i think it does affect the healing portion but not the shield.

At rest in sanctum a flashover + RF was worth 5601 with an AF of 2756. THe heal portion was noticeably high inside the warfront upto 6001, but the shield never went over 2756.

+ Reply to Thread