+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP cleric tank

Default PvP cleric tank

Hello all,
    I recently returned to rift and started to get back into pvp. I was just curious to why taunts and similar abilities don't work in pvp to force targets away from squishes. I think it would be awesome if a justicar could cause targets to run toward him\her and such. Would it bring too much utility? I mean there could be like taunt immunity for a few seconds so you can't be chain taunted. I dunno, any thoughts?
    Last edited by Velm; 06-15-2012 at 03:55 PM.

Shadowlander

Well, I know that the Warrior soul Warlords' Sergeants Order does pull enemies towards them... so it is sorta curious why other tank souls in the game don't do the same.
    Cleric - Faltain, Warrior - Faltina, Mage - Qteo --- Wolfsbane

Plane Touched

You're a cleric, you don't get cool ability's.

Champion

Its true other classes get much better abilities than clerics outside of healing. For example, warriors have a special, ultra high skill ability. Here is how it works.

Hold down macro.
    Press w, and steer towards enemy spawn.
    Farm.

Yeah, I just REALLY don't like when I'm given abilities that do nothing. I dunno, Trion has alot on their plate right now, but hopefully they can patch something in within a few months. Tbh, maybe their new cleric soul will solve all my problems, probably not, but one can hope =P

+ Reply to Thread