+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric lev 26 needs help

Default Cleric lev 26 needs help

I am stuck here, so I need help. My problem lies with my level 26 and dealing with multiple targets.

When I am tanking one on one I am fine, but when I do rifts and get to the part where you have 3 groups of 3 mobs in each, how in the world can I deal with this, I always end dying because if I tank one the other 2 join, when they are lower level than me like 21 there is no problem, but when they are around my same level I am toasted.

Anyone knows any kind of build that can help me to be able to target multiple targets at once and survive?
    Last edited by Kantazo; 06-05-2012 at 04:49 AM.
    There are not Powers above the Earth, on the Earth or beneath the Earth that can separate us from His love.

Quote Originally Posted by Kantazo View Post
    I am stuck here, so I need help. My problem lies with my level 26 and dealing with multiple targets.

When I am tanking one on one I am fine, but when I do rifts and get to the part where you have 3 groups of 3 mobs in each, how in the world can I deal with this, I always end dying because if I tank one the other 2 join, when they are lower level than me like 21 there is no problem, but when they are around my same level I am toasted.

Anyone knows any kind of build that can help me to be able to target multiple targets at once and survive?
    I just hit lvl 25 on my new cleric last night running a druid/sha/sent build and although it is single target, with the 2 absorb shields, heal from dru and sen and the fairy healing me I can easily down 4 or 5 equal level mobs at the same time and survive (got to watch that mana though...).

You really want to look into the Leveling and Duracell guides though as these are much more suited to taking on multiple mobs.

I seem to remember the Duracell guide having a level 24 aoe build at the end of the thread somewhere. The Leveling thread has multiple options for each level range.
    Last edited by NerfedWar; 06-05-2012 at 05:11 AM.
    ...the internet treats censorship as damage, and routes around it...
    NerfedWar Addons and Tutorials
    * Note: tutorials are currently being ported to the new site.

Thanks for the info I will check it out as soon as I get home, I have 3 level 25-27 cleric stuck on the same situation.
    There are not Powers above the Earth, on the Earth or beneath the Earth that can separate us from His love.

edit due to timeout: those guides are very old so you'll have to tweak them a bit, but the build concepts should still be okay in principle. I'll put together something this evening and post the build later.
    Last edited by NerfedWar; 06-05-2012 at 05:17 AM.
    ...the internet treats censorship as damage, and routes around it...
    NerfedWar Addons and Tutorials
    * Note: tutorials are currently being ported to the new site.

That will be awesome, many of those guides around are like 1.4, 1.6 we really need to get something new and fresh, I wish TRION will work on these creating guides that evolve as the game grows, specially for the levels 1-40.

MNM
    Prophet of Telara

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00jor..E0VoxV.Vh.-6

Made an alt a while ago and this is what I was using at lvl 26. Worked very nicely for me on multi target pulls.

Nice, cant wait to get home, lol. Hey boss I am not feeling to good, can I go home?

Roll with one handed weapon and shield

Will take you longer to kill stuff, but you'll survive.

Prophet of Telara

Soul Drain doesn't work anymore?

Just FYI, the final stages of rifts are not designed to be solo'd by players of equal level. Though if appropriately geared and spec'd and using pots they can be.

Tal
    Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    Just FYI, the final stages of rifts are not designed to be solo'd by players of equal level. Though if appropriately geared and spec'd and using pots they can be.
    This may be true, but you can solo any minor rift of equal level as duracell and probably some other specs.

I would like to see some new/updated guides, too. They are very old, and I can't say if all the patches since I left (1.2) have affected these old guides. So far, duracell still seems to work well. I use a 2 hander, and I don't have any problems with killing large pulls.

+ Reply to Thread