+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Ahov's Stream is now up

  1. #1
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,120

    Default Ahov's Stream is now up

    http://www.twitch.tv/ahov227

    PvP, experts, and raids (not streaming during ID)

    The music will be good!

  2. #2
    RIFT Guide Writer Noshei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,886

    Default

    booo, no ID, but I wants my free strats

  3. #3
    Ascendant mistacrowley420's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,865

    Default

    Finally, somebody without dubstep.

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noshei View Post
    booo, no ID, but I wants my free strats
    Sorry we have a strict confidentiality clause for our raiders during progression. So go leech strats off someone else.

    Also Ahov caught internet AID's and would actually have to stay online longer then 5 minutes at a time in order to actually stream anything in ID.

  5. #5
    RIFT Guide Writer Noshei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comcastic View Post
    Sorry we have a strict confidentiality clause for our raiders during progression. So go leech strats off someone else.

    Also Ahov caught internet AID's and would actually have to stay online longer then 5 minutes at a time in order to actually stream anything in ID.

    Just noticed your sig, your the one takin some of my server firsts for cleric tank gear

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noshei View Post
    Just noticed your sig, your the one takin some of my server firsts for cleric tank gear
    Cry more, your tears are delicious.

  7. #7
    RIFT Guide Writer Noshei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comcastic View Post
    Cry more, your tears are delicious.
    obviously someone has no sense of humor, must be blast raiding with you.

  8. #8
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noshei View Post
    obviously someone has no sense of humor, must be blast raiding with you.
    Like most of us, I think he's just upset that Maelforge bugged out twice....very deep into the fight, making it unkillable.

  9. #9
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Riane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,612

    Default

    I'm gonna go queue on my rogue and sap you some more.

  10. #10
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    I'm gonna go queue on my rogue and sap you some more.
    There were some really nasty warfronts this morning (good and bad)

  11. #11
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Riane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    There were some really nasty warfronts this morning (good and bad)
    Early this morning were a bunch of awful, awful, awful warfronts. I'd be on a team with pve or sub r4 and the other team would be full of r40s. CORNERED BEEF AAAAAAAAH.

  12. #12
    RIFT Guide Writer Bowler Hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    Like most of us, I think he's just upset that Maelforge bugged out twice....very deep into the fight, making it unkillable.
    So he blows off steam by acting like a jerk on the Cleric boards?

    I guess we all have days like that.

    You better check he isn't in breech of contract I guess, or better yet tighten up that gag clause

    oh, and the music better be good...

  13. #13
    Prophet of Telara BrownsMageNerfDelivery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowler Hat View Post
    oh, and the music better be good...
    I'm usually playing when Ahov is streaming, what music is he listening to?

    World Best
    AT LEAST 20 MOTHER****ERS TRIED TO BAN ME BUT I'M STILL HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Gile View Post
    We do not want to carry you like GO had to for SO So go kill yourself
    I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BAN AIN'T ONE

  14. #14
    RIFT Guide Writer Bowler Hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownsMageNerfDelivery View Post
    I'm usually playing when Ahov is streaming, what music is he listening to?
    I don't know, haven't seen a stream yet

  15. #15
    Rift Disciple Krystoffur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowler Hat View Post
    I don't know, haven't seen a stream yet
    He's got a Fates Warning album as his avatar; you know it's going to be good.
    A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest men
    On a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts