+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 28 of 28
Like Tree8Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hotfix #9 - Cleric PA nerf?

  1. #16
    Plane Touched Champian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Confirmed. Why has you done this?

  2. #17
    Rift Disciple toodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Looks at first glance like a tooltip issue. The data appears to still add 2 SP per rank. Testing it locally, buying 4 ranks of that exact same node gives me 8 SP with a two handed hammer equipped even though the tooltip claims it's only adding 4. We're checking it out.

  3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #18
    Rift Team
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Looks at first glance like a tooltip issue. The data appears to still add 2 SP per rank. Testing it locally, buying 4 ranks of that exact same node gives me 8 SP with a two handed hammer equipped even though the tooltip claims it's only adding 4. We're checking it out.
    Yep, just a tooltip issue. Engineering is on it.

  4. #19
    Rift Chaser MannSeastone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Can we get the tooltips that state whether or not our spells are on GCD back?

    Majn
    Be healed and be well.

  5. #20
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Champian View Post
    Confirmed. Why has you done this?
    Why have you done this?
    Laban Rogue <That Guild>. Bad... good? I'm the guy with the gun.

  6. #21
    Prophet of Telara Kadeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,145

    Default

    Actually makes sense, if you get 4 per on handed, two one handed make 8, so a single two handed should make 8 as well IMO.
    Life is what you make it so make it good, even when it isn't.

  7. #22
    Ascendant V1rul3n7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post
    This was changed in hotfix #9 alright, without any mention.

    Hammer before hotfix nine would grant 8 spell power once the hexagon was maxxed out. It is now granting four.

    Before the nerf/change:
    Attachment 7606

    After the nerf/change:
    Attachment 7605
    LOL you clerics get 4SP... thats bullcrap mages only get 2 :P

    EDIT: NVM i see what you're pointing out now :P
    Last edited by V1rul3n7; 05-24-2012 at 12:11 AM.

  8. #23
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by V1rul3n7 View Post
    LOL you clerics get 4SP... thats bullcrap mages only get 2 :P

    EDIT: NVM i see what you're pointing out now :P
    You're on a roll today

  9. #24
    Rift Disciple Mauzeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toodles View Post
    Before Hotfix #9

    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=34q2yjd&s=6

    After Hotfix #9

    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=28h3q5l&s=6

    The mace and dagger mastery for cleric two-handed hammers went from 8 to 4 spell-power.
    I use 2-hander mace and my sp is the same as before. Prolly only tooltips bug.

    Oh havent seen reply by his Highness, rogue dev.
    Last edited by Mauzeer; 05-24-2012 at 06:13 AM.
    Evandro, Retired

  10. #25
    Rift Disciple Mauzeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by max42 View Post
    DPS for clerics need to be nerfed we are getting too close to blue geared warriors when we have full HK gear

    and we the 4th highest class for dps when clearly we should be 5th
    Brilliant +100 !
    Evandro, Retired

  11. #26
    Rift Disciple Arir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    131

    Default Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post
    This was changed in hotfix #9 alright, without any mention.

    Hammer before hotfix nine would grant 8 spell power once the hexagon was maxxed out. It is now granting four.

    Before the nerf/change:
    Attachment 7606

    After the nerf/change:
    Attachment 7605
    I noticed my spell power went down but could not figure out why. Now I know why. I was maxxed out on hammer damage and now I have half. Halfs better than none and time to find someone to make me a more powerful hammer. Always comes down to the best gear anyway LOL.

  12. #27
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by max42 View Post
    DPS for clerics need to be nerfed we are getting too close to blue geared warriors when we have full HK gear

    and we the 4th highest class for dps when clearly we should be 5th
    quoted for truth

  13. #28
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arir View Post
    I noticed my spell power went down but could not figure out why. Now I know why. I was maxxed out on hammer damage and now I have half. Halfs better than none and time to find someone to make me a more powerful hammer. Always comes down to the best gear anyway LOL.
    Except it is only a tooltip error. Your SP should not have been affected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts