+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Biggest Single Target heal

Rift Disciple

Default Biggest Single Target heal

Several times I've hit over 10K on a single target heal. it happened again in a dungeon when I was healing the dps and by the time I got back to the tank, he was pretty low in HO.

So I broke out the OS heal (Healing Invocation + Tidal Surge + Touch the Light) and Hit 10,014. My PB has been 10, 080.

This was in Senticar with about 2400 SP and 850 crit, for the curious.

What's you big heal and what spec have you done them in?

Also, is there some mathimatical cap to a single heal that anyone knows about?

Rift Disciple

Well cleric tanks get 10% passive healing received, plus a 10 sec buff that increases healing received by 50%. So that's a 60% boost to incoming healing right there. Add the archon aoe buff that adds.. 7% i think. Combined with the right synergy crystal, and you could definitely see some massive heals.

Ascendant

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...h.EREtfstsR.-6

Use a build like that, with the sentinel 4 piece and I daresay you'd see rather large Healing Invocations when they crit.
    Last edited by Malark; 05-23-2012 at 07:23 AM.

I don't know if it works like this but I got a 7.6k healing invocation on my pocket warrior when he had a 50% healing debuff on him. Equates to a 15.2k without. In black garden.

GSB Conq/ROS Conq/HK Conq/ID Conq
    4/4 TotDQ
    4/4 FT
    2/5 EE
    <The Chosen>

Biggest heal I've gotten was on a warrior tank in MDD, 11.2k on a TS+TTL healing invocation in senticar. My favorite thing is when the tank says, "Holy **** that was a big heal!" I reply "Yeah, it was instant, too!"

Ascendant

Every now and then I'll run Senticar in a T2, just to let the tank drop to 5%, and then see how large of a heal I can get.

Biggest I've noticed myself cast was a 10k+ on ituziel, casted on a 44rv warrior in 32/22/12inq senticar spec.

I would think that a deep sentinel could hit a 20k heal on a justicar without too much difficulty.
    Ambi - Cleric - Apotheosys.

It is also funny when I cast RF, crit for 8k+ and put 4-5 additional shields on the target.
    Where's the Auction House to buy more DPS for my cleric?

Did some nice 16-17k HI with Tidal surge and a cleric tank with the 50% more healing taken back in the days..
    Donno his hp was around 20k with the 20% more hp about then so was prolly more then 17k did not look at the OH.
    Just click it!

19.6k on cleric tank, sent crystal no tidal.....could probably go higher but then I'd be healing a corpse.

Raspuddin

Champion of Telara The Real Viz Shady's Avatar

Dunno.. not sure I ever needed a heal that big.

Force an Enflamed Rejuvenation proc and cast a Tidal Surge, Flashover, Restorative Flame. I think that would be the ultimate ST heal... with a very goofy build.

Soulwalker

I call BS on 19.6k with no tidal surge.

My biggest was 18.7k. We set it up tough. I went a 51 sent spec and had a cleric tank let a HK mob beat him up. When he was at about 5% health he popped resplendent embrace and I blasted him with a Tidal Surged HI for 18.7k. I had roughly 2450 SP with raid buffs and consumables.
    Last edited by dyingtrying; 05-30-2012 at 05:55 AM.

Sent cease being effective post 36 points (or even 32), gotta think outside the box

Raspuddin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast